Manic Flames

DeletedUser

You all can put all your hate mails, and your evny and all the things you hate about Manic and how much they bully, threaten, hug, anything Anti Manic in here.. Here you now have a whole topic where you can flame Manic and whinne, cry like little babies, and poke at Manic a little, just troll this thread as you like, Manic sucks.

I hate manic myself but i figured we should make a topic since there are already at least 10, so lets put all the Manic hate in here so we dont have to go looking, or Wait, we dont have to look hard actually.

on and just incase this thread looses it's value and the mods think they ought to delete it, lets get on topic here.

Manic officially declares war on the noobs of k38 called ~PC~

now go cry to mummy about BIg Manic picking on a 200k pathetic tribe like yourselfs.

Now lets flame Warstiner for dressing up as a girl for loosing a bet... in tribalwars here's a pic

smalljoncreepy.jpg

NOW LOOK at the computer screen DO YOU see that big azz cursor, yeah you try playing tribalwars with that zoomed in.. and come on here and tell This thread Warstiner sucks at tribalwars! and Nuke on fire is the bomb with his 4 co players?

This dude warstiner... is a legend... you guys make all these taleneted player threads.. and all this crap.. look at the screen again... and i might note: he only recently got a co player maybe 10 days ago... so yeah Ultimate warrior and nuke on fire you got nothing on that dude...

he not only leads manic but is rank 2... Enough said.

oh and this is Warstiner competiting at the paraolympics as a Blind track athelte, he's on the bejining wall atm lol now he will go to london and kick ass... hopefully manic dont die like in world 10 when he went to bejining lol

forjon.jpg

in 4 years of tribalwars that dude Warstiner has never been mentioned in a player rated thread... you guys do stats and are a bunch of bias'd noobs...Now this guy is a real tribalwars legend...that dude farmed 46 million other day... meh...

that dude now top ranked in 3 worlds, oda, odd, points... meh...

NOW PC DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Flame away boys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well im not here to Flame just give a huge LOVE you to my coleader Warstiner of the last 4 years!

He rocks.. I tried just to see how hard it was playing Tribal wars on X40 zoom.. believe me you have no idea how hard it is till you try is!

ALL of you .. try uping it your opera zoom as high as it goes.. and try and play FOR ONE HOUR!!! Try it!

then come on here and Flame Warstiner..

<3 Deb x

DeletedUser

personally i think pc might give manic a run for their money.....lol i jokes

DeletedUser

another attempt to bring Manic in the spotlights .. hooraaah hoer b hoer c

DeletedUser

Duh... Manic alreayd are in the spotlight... should just rename all threads to Manic....

DeletedUser

maybe you should make Manic Flame 2 .. so we have twice the fun to flame?

DeletedUser

dam This War isn't going to last long, they just lost 15% of there total points already dang.... Dam Manic are bullies!

DeletedUser

You HUG!! You constantly merge.

You have more internal caps then all war caps together, you have survived on tribeless and inactive players. The amount of barb nobles is increaingly high.

The only reason MANIC does well ever is because everyone else gets bored of all the HUGGING, alliances and internals MANIC does, meaning players lose intrest, making the world pretty much dead and the first time a real tribe who dont merge takes on MANIC, they disband cos of *insert any old excuse here* and leave saying they are pros and no1 could beat them blah blah blah.

It is the same every time i encouter this set of players.Nothing ever changes. Then the world of nubs starts doing what they do as the good players just leave through boredom. Then you have a case of merge a few more time *woop* end of world war We so pro.

Take a hint no1 wants to play a world with you guys as they know its just going to be about hugging and pure boredom, most good players play to fight for there cause and there tribemates. When they see the name MANIC, they instantly know this world = fail in an instant.

Not a flame just the truth, thats why no1 likes you. And you cant get it through your head that you are boring everyone, no matter where you go.

DeletedUser

You have more internal caps then all war caps together, you have survived on tribeless and inactive players. The amount of barb nobles is increaingly high.

The only reason MANIC does well ever is because everyone else gets bored of all the HUGGING, alliances and internals MANIC does, meaning players lose intrest, making the world pretty much dead and the first time a real tribe who dont merge takes on MANIC, they disband cos of *insert any old excuse here* and leave saying they are pros and no1 could beat them blah blah blah.

It is the same every time i encouter this set of players.Nothing ever changes. Then the world of nubs starts doing what they do as the good players just leave through boredom. Then you have a case of merge a few more time *woop* end of world war We so pro.

Take a hint no1 wants to play a world with you guys as they know its just going to be about hugging and pure boredom, most good players play to fight for there cause and there tribemates. When they see the name MANIC, they instantly know this world = fail in an instant.

Not a flame just the truth, thats why no1 likes you. And you cant get it through your head that you are boring everyone, no matter where you go.

you seem mad bruh

DeletedUser

congrat's just proves my point^^ that list goes around the block you know :icon_razz:

now one less person i have to deal with, where was we.

DeletedUser

congrat's just proves my point^^ that list goes around the block you know :icon_razz:

now one less person i have to deal with, where was we.

It is sad that you think being blocked by lots of people is good. When lots of people react the same way to you, that should be an indication. Obviously not in your case. Immature is not the word.

DeletedUser

manic started small.. was respectful
First real war with Axe.. axe's best players merged into Manic including the noobs
Another war, Some of Gbears became nice to them, i believe few joined them
After day or two Pacman stopped.. also players joined them

Same story with Fork a bit with WIN disbanding and stuff like that

Well, enough said imo

DeletedUser

cripes thats so spot on its scary...

DeletedUser

just had a brief look at Warstiner. Almost 60-70% villages are internal of barbs. guess he is leading by example :icon_rolleyes: