Manic Flames

DeletedUser96004

His post regarding Pacman is accurate enough.
MANIC achieved nothing after declaring war on Pacman. Even when they had a major advantage in terms of activity and location, they couldn't damage us. All they did manage to do was recruit members from Pacman when a lot of people had quit due to boredom (fairly clearly, MANIC wasn't good enough competition to keep a fair number of people interested who quit during that war) :icon_wink:

Why bother quoting me then talking about a totally different post? are you really just here to spam?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
manic started small.. was respectful
First real war with Axe.. axe's best players merged into Manic including the noobs
Another war, Some of Gbears became nice to them, i believe few joined them
After day or two Pacman stopped.. also players joined them

Same story with Fork a bit with WIN disbanding and stuff like that

do your research.. then feel free to post... better luck next time.

Why bother quoting me then talking about a totally different post? are you really just here to spam?

I quoted you because you claimed he had done no research, when in actual fact part of his comment was 100% accurate. I was merely pointing out that you were attempting to pretend that his post had no truth in it, when in actual fact it did.

I guess that claiming I am just here to spam when all I posted recently on W58 was factual information that was directly related to the post you were attempting to slander, was the best response you could come up with though. Fairly easy to see how inaccurate it is when my comment has a point, and yours is a comment which shows you hadn't even bothered reading what you were trying to slander in the first place :icon_rolleyes: