Manic my love

DeletedUser

honestly i respect your opinons but if you knew what actually was transpiring in Bully aswell as my personal life you would have made the same choice. firstly bully's leadership fell apart as i dont have the time to lead and the duke captain quit, and UW isnt capable of being duke. secondly my co/player went MIA, so im basically back to being solo and when i sleep i need somebody to watch my account, and last but not least. i deploy in a few months to 'active combat war zone' so dont talk to me about honor as i will always have more honor then you. so in regards to my first post i needed a more 'stable' tribe when i deploy over the few month's, and did it ever occur that i actually dont hold grudges? anyhow i actually do have friends over here even before any of this actually transpired so was the most logic choice, though i had the option to go to PACMAN aswell i chose here as there are rumours of PACMAN's main players leaving for W59.

im happy with my choice as a fact as my laptop motherboard fried and i was out of commission for a few days, none the less im back in full swing.

before you bash atleast have some diginity to have some facts but your own assumptions and speculations, just makes you look like an ass in the end. least when i flame i bring stuff to the table, you have brought nothing. :lol:

This thread was still a lot of fun while it lasted, especially since both sides have put it behind them to bring Rawr into the Manic folds.

Stay safe when you leave for your tour. You have my respect, even if you aren't a very good flamer :icon_twisted:

HorseSoldier

firstly bully's leadership fell apart as i dont have the time to lead and the duke captain quit, and UW isnt capable of being duke.
I don't know UW but I do know v.e.t.e.r.a.n and that tribe has a real diamond in the rough with him when it comes to leadership.

secondly my co/player went MIA, so im basically back to being solo and when i sleep i need somebody to watch my account, and last but not least. i deploy in a few months to 'active combat war zone' so dont talk to me about honor as i will always have more honor then you.
Sorry but that doesn't give you the right to call my honor into question. TW certainly isn't the place to start this debate on RL wars; but you should check your premises if you really think that is a valid argument.

and did it ever occur that i actually dont hold grudges?
Absolutely not. It did not occur to me seeing as I got tons of mails from you over one village I nobled. :lol: I pegged you as a completely obsessed person due to that.

before you bash atleast have some diginity to have some facts but your own assumptions and speculations, just makes you look like an ass in the end. least when i flame i bring stuff to the table, you have brought nothing. :lol:
This is coming from the record holding backflipper on this world.

DeletedUser

i always bring facts to the table bud, you've brought allegations and assumptions. lastly UW was in charge when i left i said 'hell no' plus of them arguing about a stupid interals all the time gets to you, i aint got time to deal with that. for the simple fact i needed a more stable tribe and im not a fan of drama constantly that was my choice, ironically your leaders was trying to get me to join Beyond or infact getting us to merge into them and i told you "NO". also when i left i didnt bring anybody with me or attempt to show no disrespect, i felt at the time it was the right choice and im the end this is my account so im happy thus far.

i posted it publicly because you guys aren't the only one's asking about it, i have like 100 people asking me. so instead of repeating myself a 100 times i posted it once! logical tbh

i never put your honor into question cause you never said anything about it genius, dark prince said something about it. so was replying to him, dont be so defensive 'not everything is about you' lol.

i made my choice get over it, you know where im at if you have a problem with it. after all we are neighbors. the end.

asfar as Bully is concerned i know they have alot of real talent but as i said i ship out in a few months and i dont wanna feel like i wasted my time on a tribe that is very unstable. they are good solo players but not a team, i know this first hand seeing as i was in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let the man make his choices and don't hate on him for it.

As for Rawr Mode, I'm not gonna lie. You don't have much going for you in the terms of this argument. You say bring facts to the table, but the things you say are opinion-based as well. Just let them say what they want.

:\

DeletedUser

Let the man make his choices and don't hate on him for it.

As for Rawr Mode, I'm not gonna lie. You don't have much going for you in the terms of this argument. You say bring facts to the table, but the things you say are opinion-based as well. Just let them say what they want.

:\

you want facts? hold on i'll post some facts.

Seovo on 15.10. at 18:49
Attack on 2:. Unsterbliche Luftwaffe
Command Rename
Origin Player: Ultimate Warrior
Village: 016-Münster (479|320) K34
Destination Player: Seovo
Village: 2:. Unsterbliche Luftwaffe (475|322) K34
Arrival: Oct 15, 2011 19:11:46:497
Arrival in: 0:22:37
» Request support
» Rally point
» Show walking duration (Tag tool)

Rawr Mode on 15.10. at 18:51
i see that

Seovo on 15.10. at 18:54
IAM IN MY FRIEND HOUSE HE DONT HAVE SKYPE .. TELL HIM TO BUMP OFFF ... I HAVE ASK HIM BEFORE ... HE WONT FAIR TRADE ... ASS .. HE ALSO WARN ME NOT TO TAKE FILBERT VILLAGE THAT ALSO IN MY AREA .. SEE ON MAP HE IS SURROUNDING ME AND I NEVER COMPLAIN

Rawr Mode on 15.10. at 19:00
all good just chillax

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:01
what do you mean??? if he try to noble that .. i will attack all his villages

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:01
i have cluster advantage

Rawr Mode on 15.10. at 19:02
hopefully it doesnt come to that, chill

Nuke on fire was sitting^

dont feel like dealing with that on a daily basis^^. ill post more but i got a new computer yesterday as i fried my motherboard sunday, i dont have much skype convos.

Seovo on 15.10. at 18:48
YOU VERY THE SLICKEST PLAYER THAT I EVER MET

Ultimate Warrior on 15.10. at 18:59
what ?

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:00
Attack on 2:. Unsterbliche Luftwaffe
Command Rename
Origin Player: Ultimate Warrior
Village: 016-Münster (479|320) K34
Destination Player: Seovo
Village: 2:. Unsterbliche Luftwaffe (475|322) K34
Arrival: Oct 15, 2011 19:11:46:497
Arrival in: 0:11:41
» Request support
» Rally point
» Show walking duration (Tag tool)

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:00
BACK OFF

Ultimate Warrior on 15.10. at 19:01
i m not allowing u to take them :)

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:03
he blocked me .. he will against me soon

This message has been forwarded by Seovo.

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:06
i have fair rite .. i believe if he have that offer that SON OF A BISCIOT WILL TAKE ALL

Rawr Mode on 15.10. at 19:08
he is pissing me off to chillax

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:08
oke iam chill with but not him

Rawr Mode on 15.10. at 19:14
chill all i need you to do now is chill

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:15
oke oke

Rawr Mode on 15.10. at 19:17
im talking to him and he is calming down, once your both calm. ill sort it out, it's not nobles.

Seovo on 15.10. at 19:17
justt tell him to back off

now explain to me why the #1 and #6 players act like a married couple on a daily basis, and that i have to mediate it all the time and i get sick of it. i dont like being stressed out over a game as i play for fun. so is it not fair to say that im suppose to deal with this on a daily basis about an internal?

edited for laungage

DeletedUser

NOW you posted facts; before you did not have them

Valid point, I suppose

DeletedUser

Ultimate Warrior fights hard for those internals.

Still part of the game ;) and i use all oppurtunity , who r u again in game?

And to answer rawr mode , no one ever asked you to be a leader , so dont get full of urself , ur the one who wanted to war Manic , yeah i said i dont like tem cause of there leader action , about my conflict with nuke , yeah it is normal and always happen between tribe mates , me and nuke have been since the beginnem of this world , and we were backing each others all the time , so don t just run over the forum and post nonesence , when u left veteran took over the leadership and i see in him a good leader , it is warrior feeling , but as for you i were never going to allow it

DeletedUser

And to answer rawr mode , no one ever asked you to be a leader , so dont get full of urself , ur the one who wanted to war Manic , yeah i said i dont like tem cause of there leader action , about my conflict with nuke , yeah it is normal and always happen between tribe mates , me and nuke have been since the beginnem of this world , and we were backing each others all the time , so don t just run over the forum and post nonesence , when u left veteran took over the leadership and i see in him a good leader , it is warrior feeling , but as for you i were never going to allow it

yeah you claimed i was scared of MANIC but when i offered to prenoble a bunch of you to the front line, you declined and made a bunch of excuses. you said you wanted to run OP's on MANIC but didnt want to war. i dont follow your logic either way it would have happened, i never wanted leadership to start with 'hence reason i left jack hole' atleast use the small thing you call a brain and actually think of something witty before actually responding with such blabber. i know veteran is a good player, not sure about his leadership skills seeing as im not there for my own personal opinon of that, none the less i always wanted him to be in council but hell if it took captain quitting and me leaving for something to actually be done then i guess i did my good deed for the day.

yeah people fight, i agree with that but on a daily basis. you act as if that was the first time i had to have settled a dispute between you two girls.

and if anybody is full of themselves it is you my friend, your ignorance and arrogance blinds you. you will see soon enough. reason you was trying to talk crap to one of my good friends but he came back and told me about it and then when i confronted you, you got all hush mouth. please you are about as harmless as a cuddly little teddy bear. :icon_redface: