Manic my love

DeletedUser67579

as I have said before and will say again CREED is the only support we have every used, if there are more than on pally they are all from the tribe, Oh wait you where the one that pointed out to Mark the name of the game right

Tribal Wars

DeletedUser

what would manic do if bully and LIO and SPUNCH jumps into war and attack manic...then they are screwed from all sides :D

DeletedUser83679

what would manic do if bully and LIO and SPUNCH jumps into war and attack manic...then they are screwed from all sides :D

not getting enough attention you have to post same question in two topics?

already pointed out, its already happening, and guess what, nothing but more OD...

DeletedUser

i didnt knew where to post it really so i posted it in 2 threads...what u mean its already happening u mean LIO and SPunch and Bully are attacking them too and manic are handling that...i think if they attack manic at least too manic will go down quick...

DeletedUser102215

TBH, it is not surprising to see more and more tribes will join in fighting off MANIC, well given their bad diplomacy and nice words of their DUKE WARSTINER. . . really not surprised. But be warned that smaller tribes/players around them will probably send supports to them . . . not becoz those smaller tribes/players wanted to help them but due primarily for the sweet promises and lip service :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83679

i didnt knew where to post it really so i posted it in 2 threads...what u mean its already happening u mean LIO and SPunch and Bully are attacking them too and manic are handling that...i think if they attack manic at least too manic will go down quick...

spunch have been try for weeks, its them vs one member and he beat them and there duke quit because the entire tribe couldnt even beat one member so, they failed...

Bully decided to jump on the bandwagon and attacked because they saw us fight Pacman otherwise they were to lazy / scared to attack

never heard of LIO, we are fighting afew others, namely all the ones Pacman mailed to get help tf,tf2, creed etc, and we are still keeping up the same PACE we were before, so, please, be quiet.

TBH, it is not surprising to see more and more tribes will join in fighting off MANIC, well given their bad diplomacy and nice words of their DUKE WARSTINER. . . really not surprised. But be warned that smaller tribes/players around them will probably send supports to them . . . not becoz those smaller tribes/players wanted to help them but due primarily for the sweet promises and lip service :|

bad diplomacy? lol, only diplomacy we have are enemy's. i think your still pissed because you got wiped :)

DeletedUser83679

mailing some people isnt that same as having diplomacy, so yes it is true.

DeletedUser

I swear, this post and the other post need to be put together somehow.

I'm losing interest because I'm getting confused with all these useless posts

HorseSoldier

Funny how Rawr Mode is in Manic now :icon_wink: I think he's going for a record of tribes he can flame against then join :lol:

DeletedUser

Funny how Rawr Mode is in Manic now :icon_wink: I think he's going for a record of tribes he can flame against then join :lol:

I terribly agree.. how sad though.. he's a good member as I knew of, but I guess he doesn't have any option but to join Manic or be rimmed by Manic...

DeletedUser

funny to see who started this thread ran to his mummy (manic)

inc., left for gbears as he ran, then left to beyond, then left to bully.. then had awefully plans for manic and now ran from bully to manic. this is what this world brings so far.. hugging, running and avoiding.

DeletedUser

Don't let a few players be the benchmarks of the world. As there isn't a lot of hugging here. There is a lot of people that have no honor. Actually, any respect for Rawr Mode I had dis-appeared once he left Bully.

DeletedUser

I terribly agree.. how sad though.. he's a good member as I knew of, but I guess he doesn't have any option but to join Manic or be rimmed by Manic...

funny to see who started this thread ran to his mummy (manic)

inc., left for gbears as he ran, then left to beyond, then left to bully.. then had awefully plans for manic and now ran from bully to manic. this is what this world brings so far.. hugging, running and avoiding.

Don't let a few players be the benchmarks of the world. As there isn't a lot of hugging here. There is a lot of people that have no honor. Actually, any respect for Rawr Mode I had dis-appeared once he left Bully.

honestly i respect your opinons but if you knew what actually was transpiring in Bully aswell as my personal life you would have made the same choice. firstly bully's leadership fell apart as i dont have the time to lead and the duke captain quit, and UW isnt capable of being duke. secondly my co/player went MIA, so im basically back to being solo and when i sleep i need somebody to watch my account, and last but not least. i deploy in a few months to 'active combat war zone' so dont talk to me about honor as i will always have more honor then you. so in regards to my first post i needed a more 'stable' tribe when i deploy over the few month's, and did it ever occur that i actually dont hold grudges? anyhow i actually do have friends over here even before any of this actually transpired so was the most logic choice, though i had the option to go to PACMAN aswell i chose here as there are rumours of PACMAN's main players leaving for W59.

im happy with my choice as a fact as my laptop motherboard fried and i was out of commission for a few days, none the less im back in full swing.

before you bash atleast have some diginity to have some facts but your own assumptions and speculations, just makes you look like an ass in the end. least when i flame i bring stuff to the table, you have brought nothing. :lol: