Manic Officially Declare on W@rldz

DeletedUser96519

is there a prob with me getting some free support from another tribe? I dont think so.
They've been paid back, trust me.

But yeah, cheers seabass, nice to see your own tribe criticizing you. ****

Oh, and your sigs out, fix it nub

DeletedUser

Touch a nerve did I mate ? :)

This account is dead in the water anyway, was the day they recruited you, as you were the obvious next real target, despite the fact I was told the day before you would not be recruited...

Then they hugged the only 100% morale targets near me to assist you, tribe my arse

DeletedUser

Touch a nerve did I mate ? :)

This account is dead in the water anyway, was the day they recruited you, as you were the obvious next real target, despite the fact I was told the day before you would not be recruited...

Then they hugged the only 100% morale targets near me to assist you, tribe my arse[/QUOTE]

set up by the very account your on i believe..lol
how ironic..

DeletedUser

Have they recruited you as the new Fork spokesman now Destabilise is looking more of an idiot ?

As I have said ingame I respect you as a player, and indeed I believe you were the one when I asked if OW had been hugged that said "they better not have been...." I don't keep or post skype convos so I may be wrong :)

For Fork council to hug yet another tribe rather than support a player against them if they were concerned about the 'threat' doesn't bode well for the future does it really...

Don't drink from the poisoned chalice too long mate :icon_wink: