Manic Officially Declare on W@rldz

DeletedUser

No excuses from me. Yes, I am a refugee and I will fight until the end.

refugee means you was running from somebody or something, so obviously you didnt fight to the end. dont see your logic :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

good luck Manic .

Funny times its coming, rawr mode, damt u finally have some happy times for youuu :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

[04:37:06] River: I'm listening

[04:37:51] River: I read it all.

[04:46:19] River: okay

[04:46:24] River: sounds great

[04:47:18] River: right

[04:47:23] River: okay, i'll spell this out

[04:47:25] River: nice and plain englsih

[04:47:43] River: GO *Editied* YOURSELFS.

River does crack me up. :lol:

Good luck MANIC.

DeletedUser83679

that made me laugh too, River has a way with words like no other lol

DeletedUser

refugee means you was running from somebody or something, so obviously you didnt fight to the end. dont see your logic :icon_redface:

I meant that who ever comes after me because I am a refugee, I will fight til the end

DeletedUser

I meant that who ever comes after me because I am a refugee, I will fight til the end

lol there was people coming after you before hand and you still fled. still dont follow your logic :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Rawr, you are a noob. I don't give a rat's ass about you, your tribe and your thoughts. You can just go and **** yourself. :)

:icon_twisted: fiesty, we have time for foreplay?

you seem mad, have you considered anger management? :lol::lol::lol:

though you did give a rat's bum to post though right? so false statement, i just seen how full of crap you truly where now you rage tantrum :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: fiesty, we have time for foreplay?

you seem mad, have you considered anger management? :lol::lol::lol:

though you did give a rat's bum to post though right? so false statement, i just seen how full of crap you truly where now you rage tantrum :lol:

lol this is getting good

*gets popcorn and waits*

DeletedUser

Rawr, you are a noob. I don't give a rat's ass about you, your tribe and your thoughts. You can just go and **** yourself. :)

Did your villages get all cleared is that why your so mad ?

Or did you expect us to stop because again you run to another tribe as a REFUGEE

DeletedUser

I am not mad at FORK, because war is war. You lose villages, get other villages, rebuild.

Rawr is the noob I am mad at, he is full of crap thinking that he better than everyone else.

DeletedUser

I am not mad at FORK, because war is war. You lose villages, get other villages, rebuild.

Rawr is the noob I am mad at, he is full of crap thinking that he better than everyone else.

never said i was better then anybody else, where have i ever said that? i simply pointed out your logic was flawed and you got mad :icon_rolleyes:

yesh im a noob because i actually know how to war. im sorry maybe i shouldn't play to win? i said i knew how to play, never said i played clean :lol:

DeletedUser

Rawr Mode has proven his abilities again and again on every world including this one, what is your evidence he is a noob?

DeletedUser

thats where there duke is freaking out cause i went on the offensive wanting to defend every village :)

but im the noob, yea right :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]:
: Ultimate Warrior today at 02:44
I have received 936 incomings from rawr and his tribemates, I ask for any support possible, I have incomings to every village, therefore could use support to every village...

there are no nobles so far, but hundreds of rams and axe attacks, support to any village would be very very welcome.

[/spoil]

theres your noob^^ :icon_razz:

PANIC MODE ENABLED!

hey UW, your #1 ACT LIKE IT. told you i would have fun prying that sweet juicy rank of 1 from you. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bcardi

Well I dont think I am better then you. I know I am. /end discussion.