Manic Officially Declare on W@rldz

DeletedUser

ahah yhes it is, yes it really is... good luck these days , i think for me funny times continue :D

DeletedUser96519

and im better then you! /rant over!

na will see if UW is worthy of rank 1, so far not so good :/

seems not. fairly certain iv told you, gbears, fork, and anyone who will listen, he'd fall as soon as attacked. Seems to be that time.

DeletedUser

I'll rarely react on this forum, all i can say now is <smile>

A lot of comment is needed, my only suggestion is: Rawr, go on with the game and leave this forum for what it is: a bunch of angry or/and frustrated male chickens. Don't jump into it my bro. From time to time throw in some juicy seeds and turn your back again. There is a game to play :)

flux0rx1 co

DeletedUser96519

So much chitter chatter.......

stats.....

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: W@rLDz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 239
Side 2: 126
Difference: 113

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,485,254
Side 2: 686,380
Difference: 798,874

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,758
Side 2: 43,168
Difference: 7,590

chart

DeletedUser

Well at least we arent giving it easily back against manic. But yes, withouth UW, and Nuke, isnt such an easy way, after they left, and after UW saying those things here, many members disbanded . There are just small group, but doing all we can to fight back against two top tribes in this world, against FORK things arent such easy, but agaisnt manic, we see that we didnt such a bad job...

No offer for peace ? :D haha

DeletedUser

Well at least we arent giving it easily back against manic. But yes, withouth UW, and Nuke, isnt such an easy way, after they left, and after UW saying those things here, many members disbanded . There are just small group, but doing all we can to fight back against two top tribes in this world, against FORK things arent such easy, but agaisnt manic, we see that we didnt such a bad job...

No offer for peace ? :D haha

only a few members actually boarder you, xtrip, myself and twnoblebot and nightmare. Other then that we really dont border you, so basically your fighting 4 members mostly and you have alot more members on the front line then we do.. i would have done more of an impact myself but im having to eat UW minus the scuffle i had with Nowlen which i took 2 villages from that account.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: W@rLDz
Players: Ultimate Warrior

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,040
Side 2: 410
Difference: 630

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,997,089
Side 2: 2,271,959
Difference: 2,725,130

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,634
Side 2: 58,909
Difference: 56,725

chart

DeletedUser

only a few members actually boarder you, xtrip, myself and twnoblebot and nightmare. Other then that we really dont border you, so basically your fighting 4 members mostly and you have alot more members on the front line then we do.. i would have done more of an impact myself but im having to eat UW minus the scuffle i had with Nowlen which i took 2 villages from that account.

The stats u post , forever... war just started one week ago, put the stats of the last week :) .

And yes, we have front line? IM seeing that im one of the few who is continue this war . Im not seeing much more from my tribe mates ,fork is mostly important right now, and theres maybe 2 or 3 not more worried about xtrip...

Well i had 14 villages, xtrip 31, i took 3 villages, another stayed at 8 loyalty, lost one nuke in two days, he lost two... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96519

I swear, you may sleep less than me? shall we go rate each other? lulz

on topic: fair play then, i cant remem how in relation to the war he quit, thinking after the first attack was sent upon him? ;)

DeletedUser

I swear, you may sleep less than me? shall we go rate each other? lulz

on topic: fair play then, i cant remem how in relation to the war he quit, thinking after the first attack was sent upon him? ;)

sleep is for the dead, i never sleep :x

rate each other on what? xD

i was fighting Nowlen, UW and Dno they struck first. fair to say they had element of surprise and i was countering, so of course my stats aren't that great :icon_razz:

anyhow yeah, he had alot of pressure from our tribe and when i was countering him along with LOTN, him and Nuke got into an arguement and Nuke pulled support. so he was done for when that happened lol

DeletedUser96519

rated xd

yeah, fell at the first hurdle. Love rank 1 farmers.....

I'll sit in the top 5 and fight thanks ^^

seems you personally, along with a lil bit of toffer, seem to be doing most of the warring your side though.....

DeletedUser

I'll sit in the top 5 and fight thanks ^^

Really ? With your troops or others... :icon_rolleyes:

Don't forget to include OW! in all those war stats now will you :)