Manic

DeletedUser

merged whit... beyonce? and make a tribe called Bunnys. :lol:

DeletedUser96519

They made a new tribe so their stats looked better. LOL

DeletedUser

let the bunny hunt begin jester on his way home from vacation

DeletedUser105262

Its quite clear they made a new tribe to get rid of the inactives and be more communicated with one another, smart move, anyone with a brain would of done so...

DeletedUser

So please explain why Spree was moved to Bunny2. The account is clearly active.

Protecting the precious war stats are we????

DeletedUser105262

Making sure them damn inactives don't get too lively over there. Keeping them in order, so to speak.

DeletedUser102496

After the war, me and you can have a 1 vs. 1. For fun ! - I'll kick your arse faaaaark, just to make you a little bit more wary on the PnP :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah we didn't want to show such easy caps on Harith in our stats, and so much easy ODD from your failed nukes.

DeletedUser

After the war, me and you can have a 1 vs. 1. For fun ! - I'll kick your arse faaaaark, just to make you a little bit more wary on the PnP :icon_razz:
I'll add you to the ever growing list of people who have said the same thing...

DeletedUser

you take on faark! lol fark is the closest you can become to a tw god, you will end up just being another nub being munched in a long list of nubs being munched:lol:

DeletedUser102496

you take on faark! lol fark is the closest you can become to a tw god, you will end up just being another nub being munched in a long list of nubs being munched:lol:

I am already something else, faaaaark does remember when I was sending fakes to him and he told me there was something missing and now it is changed. I know faaaaark is a good player, if he really wants a 1 vs. 1 which I was taking the piss. HE'LL GET ONE AND THEN I'LL PROVE WHO'S THE NUB !!! :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am already something else, faaaaark does remember when I was sending fakes to him and he told me there was something missing and now it is changed. I know faaaaark is a good player, if he really wants a 1 vs. 1 which I was taking the piss. HE'LL GET ONE AND THEN I'LL PROVE WHO'S THE NUB !!! :icon_evil:

that just goes to show you the difference between you and faark, faark doesn't let rubbish talks on the externals piss him off but rather proves his point ig, just to give an example of the difference between you in skill is like comparing you a bb gun to faark a 50 cal. there is no comparison in power:lol:

DeletedUser102496

that just goes to show you the difference between you and faark, faark doesn't let rubbish talks on the externals piss him off but rather proves his point ig, just to give an example of the difference between you in skill is like comparing you a bb gun to faark a 50 cal. there is no comparison in power:lol:

I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, I usually know what I am doing when launching on my enemies with enthusiasm :icon_wink:

Would be something interesting though, I would seriously love a round with faaaaark. . . I think he knows why I can't attack him and he cannot do the same.

DeletedUser

Yeah we didn't want to show such easy caps on Harith in our stats, and so much easy ODD from your failed nukes.
Side 1:
Players: Khite Tzu
Side 2:
Players: Spree Lark

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

Yup, sure looks like my nukes failed miserably.