DeletedUser

THE MAP
updated through April 14th
[spoil]
Fastmap-10.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Looks good, but can you increase the time between maps, and add a date to the corner? Perhaps a list of the colour and corresponding tribes?

DeletedUser

A few seconds pause between each frame would be absolutely fantastic, but really good maps, thanks for the work!

DeletedUser

Feel free to make suggestions even though i most likely will ignore them :)

Time between maps will not be changed, you'll thank me later :icon_wink:

I will probably end up making a legend eventually, but if you dont know who those tribes are right now, what are you doing on this world?...

When i add the legend, i will add the month as well on the bottom right, but since it will be going so fast, there will be no dates.

DeletedUser

As long as no one decides to attack me ill be here til the world ends :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Short pause between frames, like Edgey said, 1-2 seconds. Legend on the left/right hand side. And maybe the date of each frame on the top right corner :) Other than that, looking fab.

DeletedUser67788

1-2 seconds would be good now, but what happens when there is 200 days of maps running through it? I'd rather not watch the maps scroll through for 6 minutes straight. I don't have that sort of attention span.

DeletedUser

1-2 seconds would be good now, but what happens when there is 200 days of maps running through it? I'd rather not watch the maps scroll through for 6 minutes straight. I don't have that sort of attention span.

That's assuming he makes it 200 days though. Not many people actually make it that long. (not pointing a finger manta, just an observation...) Since that's the case, people don't really enjoy thinking about: "What is it going to be like in 200 days?". Everyone is just hoping it lasts at least a month, which would make the entire thing play out in 30 seconds to a minute.

DeletedUser92671

green eatz pinky...
yeallow eatz everythingz!

nice maps :)

DeletedUser

That's assuming he makes it 200 days though. Not many people actually make it that long. (not pointing a finger manta, just an observation...) Since that's the case, people don't really enjoy thinking about: "What is it going to be like in 200 days?". Everyone is just hoping it lasts at least a month, which would make the entire thing play out in 30 seconds to a minute.

I guess im the only one looking for the future :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Manta Morphling on 22.02. at 23:56
and.... you should not attack back because now you have our attention ;)

lol you nubcake its a game.. you want to attack me and ..me not attack back..? lmao noob.

I hear you like TEMP vills also and are working to take out nooble too.? I hear and mail members here. ;)

DeletedUser

Very nice maps Manta as I've said before :)

And LOL at the noob above you.

DeletedUser

got a couple things:

1. I'm going to stop updating the small marker map for now. I will still the save the maps for maybe another week, so i could make them animated if neccesary. Let me know if anyone really loves the small marker maps and i MIGHT just keep doing them as well.

2. I just realized that the actual speed in which the slides move is dependent on your computer, and since my computer is extremely slow, the 15ms gap looks good for me. I will put up an alternate map of 75ms. Anyone with a fast computer, let me know how that one looks. But keep in mind that the point is to have a fast slideshow of the history of the world, a 100ms realtime gap is what im looking for.

3. I will be putting up tribal names and the date on each map soon. If anyone has some fonts they want me to use, let me know so i can incorporate them into the maps

Last edited by a moderator: