Manta's Maps

DeletedUser

Bobby's not shit, heh... Not that my word means too much.

Carry on...

PS, cheers for the maps Manta :)

DeletedUser

well, i finally got the point where i just dont give a about tribal wars. i might login again in a few days so you could message me if you wanna continue this and i could teach you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

well, i finally got the point where i just dont give a about tribal wars. i might login again in a few days so you could message me if you wanna continue this and i could teach you

translation: I finally got to the point where the weather is becoming nice in my home place again and so I will return around september/october

DeletedUser

shango like a month ago you posted a video of different ways of 2012 happening, could you gimme that link again? i started it but never got to finish it

DeletedUser

shango like a month ago you posted a video of different ways of 2012 happening, could you gimme that link again? i started it but never got to finish it

ooooo cant remember which one it was as my mind may have been warped by some green think that isnt the incredible hulk. i seen too many of them tbh lol, this one is pretty cool though......ignore the religious propaganda ofc, has some good info and facts about past events. The stuff about earthquakes happening on full moons and a day before or the day of them happening the magnetosphere stops working is pretty interesting. my prediction is pole shift and solar storms which cause world war 3 as resources will be rare, china russia and NK will form there own coalition and march west with a 250 million strong army

http://www.doomsdaytube.com/#2012-Extinction-Doomsday-Prophecies-Proved-By-Scientists

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

btw thanks for the link shango. i had said something before but i guess the mod got rid of it =/

Kinda scary how everything in that video makes sense... we're all gonna die