Author
Shinko to Kuma
Contributors
Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/groupImport.js");
Public?
Public
This script allows you to use coordinates from your attack planning, or map picking, and import them to a manual group of your choosing.

Make sure you have a manual group ready to be used.

How to use:

HkVpR.png
Enter your planning or text including coordinates in the text area. The script will automatically filter out any coordinates that aren't your own villages, so you don't have to worry. You can straight up copy your text from TW AAP or any other planner in here.
HkVq1.png
The script will grab the coordinates from the previous screen and create a menu with a list of all the villages extracted. It will give you the group selection, and an "Add button.

If you want to remove a group from the selection at this stage, you can still do so, but in general, you can just click "Add" and it will import all the villages directly to the manual group

Changelog
28/02/2021 - Version 1.0
19/04/2021 - Rehosted
Upvote 5

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @.MAXIMUS. ,

All of the Shinko to Kuma scripts are being rehosted which is why the script is not working temporarily. Will be fixed soon.

Chozin

Reaction score
This script is not running for me. What happens is that when I put the coordinates, it doesn't identify them in the next step. Can someone help me?

1645543472967.png

PS: using at chrome

Last edited: