N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/mapBarbsOnly.js');
Public?
Public
Map Barbs Only

Approved: t14107291

map-barbs-only.jpg

This script can only be run on the "Map" screen.
This script does not necessarily require Premium Account to be run.

When you move the map around all the new spawned map sectors will be filtered to show only barb villages. This script can be used while farming, so you can remove the clutter on the map. This script can be also used while using a map coords picker.

Here is how the script looks like to the end user:

For any suggestions, bugs or if you need any help regarding this script, feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

jaro

Reaction score
Hi, this script is great!
Just a question, is there anyway of adding an option to only find barbs that are not currently being attacked?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hi, this script is great!
Just a question, is there anyway of adding an option to only find barbs that are not currently being attacked?

Hello @jaro ,

I will work on something like this. Probably not integrated into this script but will either add a way on one of my barb finder scripts to filter out and show only un-attacked ones or will create a new script that does that.

jaro

Reaction score
Hello @jaro ,

I will work on something like this. Probably not integrated into this script but will either add a way on one of my barb finder scripts to filter out and show only un-attacked ones or will create a new script that does that.
that would be awesome!! thanks! aprecciate it