Map Comments

DeletedUser

Post comments here for the maps.

Don't quote them. If you want maps adding to the threads, PM me.

DeletedUser

Aww.. I made my map discussion b4 youse, use that >.< LOL..J/king..guess ur going to delte it.. *sigh*

DeletedUser16702

Can someone direct me to where the maps ACTUALLY ARE!?!?!?!

The map threads have more spam than a grocery store in Hawaii and 1 or 2 decent maps. :icon_rolleyes:

And before you say anything..I have no skillz and cant make maps..I rely on all you smart internets guys to do this part!:lol:

Get to map making would ya!?!?:spear:

DeletedUser

They're stickied..and all the spam was removed. Look around a little first, will ya?

DeletedUser16702

They're stickied..and all the spam was removed. Look around a little first, will ya?

Oh sure..the minute I stop looking they start cleaning up!:icon_wink::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The thing I don't get is why all those fuggly-ripped-straight-from-TWstats maps are in the map thread :icon_rolleyes:

Mekolp

The thing I don't get is why all those fuggly-ripped-straight-from-TWstats maps are in the map thread :icon_rolleyes:

And auto-updating map of squeak as first map =/... Yay, a black square with about 10 blue dots.

lubed spoon

And auto-updating map of squeak as first map =/... Yay, a black square with about 10 blue dots.

+1

Can we please get 12azor back? No offence, but having retarted maps like that really is a waste of my DL limit.

DeletedUser

:lol:

So in conclusion, Squeak became the first to announce their disbanding, but the last to actually disband..

EDIT: I saw that the map wasn't the one I was thinking of. I can only assume GG brought the wrong map over from the original thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm bored...

Names of the tribes on the next map please?

DeletedUser

i'll make a map for world 24 if anyone tells me who to send it to so it can go on the map thread.

DeletedUser

Hah, 12azor, we'll be tribing together in w25 :lol: Betcha can't wait for that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hrm, like half of those maps are direct from TWstats. wth. :icon_neutral: