Map Comments

DeletedUser68103

W24Top6copy.png

By dekzy

DeletedUser

Interesting. I like it, but it's harder to see the layout of the world, which is strange for me. Nevertheless, creative :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser100833

Damn, just registered here again, playing W57. Looking at this map brings back memories of good old times on W24.

karlitoLV

DeletedUser

How on earth did Dues win that fast? I swear last time I checked in (a few months ago) the map was ugly and broken up, with lots of big(ish) tribes I'd never heard of on the South rim/West rim. Don't tell me you invited them.

Also, this world is on the verge of ending unless a big chunk of players break off from Dues.

DeletedUser

How on earth did Dues win that fast? I swear last time I checked in (a few months ago) the map was ugly and broken up, with lots of big(ish) tribes I'd never heard of on the South rim/West rim. Don't tell me you invited them.

Also, this world is on the verge of ending unless a big chunk of players break off from Dues.

Guess you did not know that Deus had some loyal allies with both Ayreon and Hyper.
We did not gloat or boast on these forums. We lets our troops do the talking for us.
We stayed loyal to Deus and now joined them to end this world together :)

Bonerv
Co Duke of Deus and former Duke of both Hyper and Ayreon :)

DeletedUser

Guess you did not know that Deus had some loyal allies with both Ayreon and Hyper.
We did not gloat or boast on these forums. We lets our troops do the talking for us.
We stayed loyal to Deus and now joined them to end this world together :)

Bonerv
Co Duke of Deus and former Duke of both Hyper and Ayreon :)

Well that's lame.

I guess after 3 years you got bored of playing the game though? Maybe.

STAFAST

I think this world lost its fun.

The only top tribe left standing is Deus, all the others folded. I think once Manic went down that was the start of the end. I think the ban wars time was by far the most fun on this world.

Fighting Storm was fun, but there was a lack of hate to it. No tribe ever came close to Manic for all around hatred, they were the best at that by far.

Say what you want about smurf, kg and deb, they made this world bloody fun to play and stay tuned to.

=RedFox=

Well that's lame.

I guess after 3 years you got bored of playing the game though? Maybe.
So someone who didn't stick it out is calling the players who did lame because of a final merge designed to finish this world before it just peters out into nothingness. Have I got that right?

DeletedUser

I think this world lost its fun.

The only top tribe left standing is Deus, all the others folded. I think once Manic went down that was the start of the end. I think the ban wars time was by far the most fun on this world.

Fighting Storm was fun, but there was a lack of hate to it. No tribe ever came close to Manic for all around hatred, they were the best at that by far.

Say what you want about smurf, kg and deb, they made this world bloody fun to play and stay tuned to.

Am I the only one in Deus that DIDNT hate Manic? LMAO