Map Comments

DeletedUser

So someone who didn't stick it out is calling the players who did lame because of a final merge designed to finish this world before it just peters out into nothingness. Have I got that right?

Pretty much. Just seems like a bit of an anti climax/cop out after over 3 years.

But hey, like you said who am I to judge? I haven't played here for years anyway.

DeletedUser

I strongly disliked smurf..... KG was alright. I did have beef with a few other Manic players though (mainly through PnP run ins).

Did anyone else notice KG and wiz were practically the same person?

DeletedUser

There were/are more people in S²ORM/Deus I didn't/don't like than there ever was in MANIC.

DeletedUser

I disliked 90% of W24, and vice-versa :icon_razz:. And I'd have to agree with KS on that one.

STAFAST

I could not stand smurf myself, nor deb, but that was a very single reason that some know about.

Some in Manic took the gamea little too serious and that made things a bit fun/crap at the same time.

DeletedUser

No one in MANIC ever told me that we weren't allowed to have a skype chat unless we invited everyone in the tribe... :icon_rolleyes:
A few of you will know what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser

No one in MANIC ever told me that we weren't allowed to have a skype chat unless we invited everyone in the tribe... :icon_rolleyes:
A few of you will know what I'm talking about.

We were all conspiring against our own tribe in that chat though, cause that makes sense :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Nah, they were just jelly, and wanted to hang with the cool kids (and you).

DeletedUser

yeh really. I guess you could call me the bieber of the chat...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80599

Oh wow, I never thought I would live to the day when you will finally come out of the closet :p

DeletedUser

Are you calling Lord Bieb's a homo? Have you seen his fans? I wouldn't be surprised if he has already out done Russel Brand.

DeletedUser80599

Interesting how much you know about erm.. LORD? bieb? :D and yes I am :p

DeletedUser68103

Justin bieber is a lesbian who stole my girl friend!!! <3 Selena Gomez <3