Map makers & propagandists

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, do we have any of the great map makers here in w18 or have they all gone to w19 leaving us with modestly skilled cartographers?

Also where is the propaganda? I'm pretty sure the w17 forum was flooded the day it opened (mostly with STORM and Che!!!) but I haven't seen a single picture here yet...

I'd like to offer my... modest... propaganda crafting skills to anyone requesting it. Anyone who was on the w17 forums will probably remember it. Get in touch if you want something drawn up for you and we can sort out details like payment in private :icon_wink:

Woodlandapple

Do some propaganda for us and ill let you join AYB :icon_wink:

On a serious note, we havnt really posted any PnP cos tbh theres been nothing decent to talk about :icon_sad:.

Our sigs were done on paint though :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So, do we have any of the great map makers here in w18 or have they all gone to w19 leaving us with modestly skilled cartographers?

Also where is the propaganda? I'm pretty sure the w17 forum was flooded the day it opened (mostly with STORM and Che!!!) but I haven't seen a single picture here yet...

I'd like to offer my... modest... propaganda crafting skills to anyone requesting it. Anyone who was on the w17 forums will probably remember it. Get in touch if you want something drawn up for you and we can sort out details like payment in private :icon_wink:

obadia you playing this world?

DeletedUser

i can make maps ok i've just started doing it i can't get how to put the k's in and k lines when the opasity is 30%:icon_confused:
i would love a video tutural on just the k lines :)

DeletedUser

Yes I'm playing this world, although I'm going to be having a slow start as I'm just starting a new term of university this week. Propaganda should start appearing in the next day or so from me.

I can't make maps as I am a poor student and can't afford photoshop but this tutorial, map guide, check out section 11. Hope this is useful.

DeletedUser

You could probably get it 'less than legally' off a torrent site by the way, if you wanted to.

Nothing much to do any propaganda about, and the forums aren't too lively for it either.

Woodlandapple

You could probably get it 'less than legally' off a torrent site by the way, if you wanted to.

Nothing much to do any propaganda about, and the forums aren't too lively for it either.

its a vicious cycle.

nothing to talk about --> no propoganda --> noone talking on forum --> nothing to talk about :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

earthdm0607468x344maapkx9.gif

Discuss.

DeletedUser

the black tribe maybe in the background for mow but they will rule the world

DeletedUser

no wai. OT I made some propaganda my first time and if your in -VVV- you wont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.