Map of W6

DeletedUser

There will be an update when komako can do it. Not when other people think komako should do it.

We hope so.
But due to last incidents I doubt that komako will waste his time to make a new one.

I have the feeling that we will have to resort to ICECO for a new one.

We are grateful to Komako for making this map and we would appreciate it if he made a new one when he has the free time to do so.

DeletedUser

We hope so.
But due to last incidents I doubt that komako will waste his time to make a new one.

We are grateful to Komako for making this map and we would appreciate it if he made a new one when he has the free time to do so.

I could always resort to a spray painted map. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There will be an update when komako can do it. Not when other people think komako should do it.

so what about remove that topic from stick until komako do another one or some on else do it

bcz as i can see the topic isn't updated like others or even a rule

it is my opinion only

spiritdrago2

ill try to make a map later, it will probably suck though...

DeletedUser

I updated the first post, the 2nd map was made by spiritdrago2.

DeletedUser

KV I would suggest adding the tribe=color explanations for the second map. Unlike komako's spirit didnt put them on the map.

DeletedUser

KV I would suggest adding the tribe=color explanations for the second map. Unlike komako's spirit didnt put them on the map.

Good suggestion Jerran, I'll go do that right now. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do you think a top 20 map is possible? Id like to see my tribe on it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do you think a top 20 map is possible? Id like to see my tribe on it :icon_rolleyes:

A top 20 map simply doesn't happen because it's too hard to find distinctly different colors, and there is sooo much overlap...

Ex

DeletedUser

oh..i guess my tribe will have to try and go up 5 ranks then

DeletedUser

Or at least be close enough that it's possible you'll switch into top 10 any days... Anyways, good luck with that :) Kod just declared war on us, so they'll be a spare spot soon :lol:

DeletedUser

just have to say that you said my map was biasd , i did overlay villages that weren't part of the top10 but i didn't give that much overlay as in this map, its way out of proportions.

DeletedUser

Well if KoD 2 and koD go down, we may go up to 13, that just leaves 2/3 places...

DeletedUser

KV please add continent border lines as it woul make map using easier...

meowremix

Meshed right in with RFG/CHE!!'s influence.... On K62 we're 67th overall so it's a long way up..... We're at war w/ MOC on K85 tho :) Our tribe will rise!

Lord Darkblade

looks like spiritdrago2's map was made with crayons :lol:
no offense but the first one was clearer

DeletedUser

We hope so.

Gah, every time I dare to read a thread in a foum of a world where I'm not active in, my name shows up :icon_confused:
I guess I could make a map, but I don't know if I want to.