Map of W6

DeletedUser

When doing it, dont do them all please. If possible do every 6 months, so you'll get 2 maps for every year thats gone.

DeletedUser

if STACHE wont delete almoust all accounts you know who would be owning w6 :)

What exactly makes you think this?

If that, if this...

Bulls*t. Dare I say it? Stache weren't half as good as you seem to think they are. STACHEbashers seem to get off on the fact that because they deleted in their prime, they'd always be in their prime?

Grow up.

Yes, I said it.

DeletedUser

Its just that in THEIR time, however there are new strategies etc. that have developed and quite frankly STACHE may not have been able to keep up with them, we will never know, however they had KOD and O~SIN at them at the time, and had STACHE not gone through the mass delete things could have gone completely different. But we will never know, because STACHE decided to mass delete when they were on top so that no one can dispute their supremacy, however people can still dispute that supremacy due to the fact that they did mass delete and didn't stick it out and continue to play. Thats just my thoughts on the matter, I liked STACHE a lot because they brought a lot of life to this forum and back when we played we all viewed the game differently and I think back then STACHE was a fan favorite.

DeletedUser51929

I didn't even know who STACHE were untill after they were long gone >.> I just dont see how anyone can think they were that good. If they were really that good then why did they leave? It was smart play by them, but In my opinion it's a cheap trick that sore looser would do. The best exscuse in the world. You even hear it now a days when people are getting nobled they say, Yea I'm awesome although I quite 2 months ago I dont need to prove my self just noble me. STACHE just quit befor anyone get the chnace to own them >.<

They were good none the less. Awesome tribe, but they wouldn't have owned us all.

Mick876

SIN would of destroyed them or DEATH. Pajuno and Snafu would of ripped into them no problem.

DeletedUser

Ya, STACHE wasn't anything, given enough time, SIN would have taken them out. Although Nak would've had to find a way to convince the rest of the world to go against them as well.

DeletedUser

I could be wrong but at the time, Sin was good allys with DEATH & Order.
So im sure The 3 could have take down Stache easily.

Mick876

Yeah they were. and STACHE were formed by online poker players. They played the bluff and folded.

DeletedUser

Yes, I liked that comparison : )

Cazac summed it up nicely in the best tribes thread

And a palm to all of you who said or think STACHE was the best. I'm sick and tired of hearing that on these forums, with all respect to them, they had a great group and probably the best teamwork, but they had it back when Zev and I were still attacking with swords. No offense but how many good players were there during STACHE. I know a lot of them, they're all great characters, but to fervently affirm they were the best... seriously out of line, biased and a tad ignorant. They wil remain part of history for the mass delete, that was great and it deserves all the respect, that and the best forum representation but nothing else. Not fighting, not politics, not strategy, nothing. Back then were were still in tw diapers cutting ourselves in the stable nails. Have them now face a decent tribe and see how many fans it will still have. They're only this popular because they cut their throats before they could seriously screw up.

Mick876

w62010.jpg

DeletedUser

Great map Mick, do you use Photoshop or GIMP?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look how small Order is :p
Oh yea there all layered on top of us D:

Good map Mick, Not sarcasm though it looks like it lol <3

Mick876

Actually Demon if you go look at the updating maps, that are totally unbiased. You will see the same. Your small because you have lost 3 K's to HIRE.

DeletedUser

Make The same one where order is on top of them all :)
Where no that small Where still larger than Hire and FEAR yet they look bigger.. And KW even looks the same size there:p

Mick876

your 80 million bigger than us. But that 80 million is in the West and in the KW area. So your main core is the same size as HIRE. We only look bigger because we are central in the map. Same goes with FEAR.