Map predictions

DeletedUser

Lets say 6 mounths from now?
[spoil]
23ktg1i.png

[/spoil]
A world with no THE?
A world where DECIDE and BH are at war?
A world where RAM and Phoenx are still at war?
Wold Loen increase his presence in k83?
Would that block Phoenx and provoke a war on long term?
That Phoenx presence :11-12% in k84 will grow or decrease in the next 6 mounths?
What will happen with ORI in the near future?
Will it grow and eat all the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i find this rather fun planing the future with what info. we have:) annnnyway i dont see BH and DECIDE going to war tho i know they will got war is S_P(as i think they are right now) im not to sure. LoEN has been moveing north into k30..... and as for me im standing on the front lines of where 2 great empires will meet(LoEN and BH) and i cant wait to see what happends:) im pritty sure someone us will be long dead in this world but to see these wars will be something i woulkd get on to watch:) anyway good luck with everyones wars:) and ex-BD tribes are fails tho im friends with one of them:) well ive bored you enough with my "facts" i need to take a shower bye bye

"walks off in the shadows (back turned) ill see you guys when im good and ready and now is not the time.... i have something to deal with at home"

DeletedUser

*expects Phoenx and RAM players coming outta the blue and arguing who'll be gone in 6 months*

sounds about right. However this doesnt take into consideration the players that dont make merges... and is parm inactive now?

DeletedUser

~B~ will not be around in 6 months. Hell, they may not make it through the week.

THE will be gone. Undoubtedly. If they survive 6 months of this kind of rapage I'll be surprised.

Decide may decide to make a decision. And merge. Into BH.

Pheonx will be gone as well. They will be noobled out by RAM.

LoEN will noble some barbs. On the rim.

BH will ream THE, Eat Legion, and eventually merge with Decide and declare on RAM.

RAM will continue to eat food and grow until they war with BH.

Nobling/rimmig isnt something done in 6 mouths...
I mean rimming tribes and stuff like that..
More you talk you show us how new and newby you are ....

DeletedUser44039

Where do I say someone is going to be rimmed/nobled out?

RAM is going to NOOBle Pheonx to death. Then they'll rise from the ashes of their ashes.
On World 55.

And I'm not the same anonymous. I'm another one. I know, OMG, there's more of us everyday!

Read this post in 6 months. I bet you over 75% of it happens.

when i read this i was like :icon_eek:
then like :lol:

DeletedUser

parts of THE will still be here in the next 6h months. *some of them* will survive. lol

DeletedUser

~B~ will not be around in 6 months. Hell, they may not make it through the week.

THE will be gone. Undoubtedly. If they survive 6 months of this kind of rapage I'll be surprised.

Decide may decide to make a decision. And merge. Into BH.

Pheonx will be gone as well. They will be noobled out by RAM.

LoEN will noble some barbs. On the rim.

BH will ream THE, Eat Legion, and eventually merge with Decide and declare on RAM.

RAM will continue to eat food and grow until they war with BH.

Nobling/rimmig isnt something done in 6 mouths...
I mean rimming tribes and stuff like that..
More you talk you show us how new and newby you are ....

Not actualy me :) just someone dicking around, note the extra space in the name rather than I am anonymous, rather like if someone signed on with calaras!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Where do I say someone is going to be rimmed/nobled out?

RAM is going to NOOBle Pheonx to death. Then they'll rise from the ashes of their ashes.
On World 55.

And I'm not the same anonymous. I'm another one. I know, OMG, there's more of us everyday!

Read this post in 6 months. I bet you over 75% of it happens.

MMMM>....

This is a Ram fool, thinking they are clever.

In six months, (as many of my public predictions have been proven true)

Phoenx will be dominant in kd 65/75/85 still, while owning kd 84 fully, with parts of kd 66/76/86 under control...and a HALF active ram, kind of fighting us off. Noobaxes will have fought well before deciding he didnt have the time for it, and shipley NEVER showing up... Ram will be some New look tribe, looking to end Phoenx' reign of terror over them, (much like some of BD/Die's hagglings) and soon after most of Phoenx will delete.

ram fam will suffer losses, but keep some of the main look. The current dukes of the Academy will eventually take over as New Look Ram leaders.. but it wont help them.

The will be gone, decide will be twice the size, with five less players. BH will continue to successfully own the north, due to their choise of recruiting tactics... (beat the hell out of them until they give up, and then make them be loyal thru sheer awesomeness)

And most of LoEN will eventually take over the south, thru the Phoenx barbs, and Rams lack of skill....

95% of this will come true, as 92% of my previous predictions have come true.

Michael Wittman

Haha your out of your mind. I don't know if you have noticed but you are losing k85 and that will only get worse in the very near future. Ok, ill make a few predictions at least for the ram phoenx war.

1. K65 - ram will make gains here and push phoenx back. Phoenx probably won't crumble here as they lose ground because it seems the most heavily defended area we have come across. I could be wrong though, after probably 10-15 more ops of 1000-2000 nukes that will be run on this front, phoenx may crumble here.

2. K75 - this area will be ram territory, I see asa and dk probably not being here at all in 6 months or they will have relocated to safer areas

3. K85 - already falling fast to ram as we speak, this continent won't last 2 months for phoenx.

4. K74 - in less than 6 months you will see ram establishing clusters in this continent. It is a short hop from k85 to k74.

5. K73,k83,k84 - ram will continue to pour support into the actives in this area while phoenx makes some gains on the many inactives. This will turn into a war of attrition that will absorb as much of phoenx offense as they wish to use on stacks. Eventually this offensive will peter out as pressure from the east causes phoenx to abandon this pipe dream in favor of fighting for their core areas which ram will be invading.

6. The rest of phoenx core - this area will receive thousands and thousands of cat nukes which will diminish the fighting effectiveness of these back line villages.

This is my prediction based directly on the conditions on the ground. I am directly involved In one way or another in many of these areas and these are not blind predictions(paj). I did give phoenx one bright spot on our less prepared western front but we are currently digging in hardcore for a delaying action to last until the pressure is relieved by our highly successful eastern armies.

DeletedUser79042

BH will continue to successfully own the north, due to their choise of recruiting tactics... (beat the hell out of them until they give up, and then make them be loyal thru sheer awesomeness)
It was not actually like that, (has some truth in there though), but I will have to totally agree with the loyalty comment of yours Paj.

And as for your "psychic" capabilities, I think you may prove 91.45678% correct with your predictions this time :lol:

And what are reg wind's predictions (these posted were a bit complicated) ? Besides Alpha eating him?:lol:

DeletedUser

I will clearly not be there in 6 months. I will be totally out in 1 or 2 maximum.

DeletedUser

MMMM>....

This is a Ram fool, thinking they are clever.

In six months, (as many of my public predictions have been proven true)

Phoenx will be dominant in kd 65/75/85 still, while owning kd 84 fully, with parts of kd 66/76/86 under control...and a HALF active ram, kind of fighting us off. Noobaxes will have fought well before deciding he didnt have the time for it, and shipley NEVER showing up... Ram will be some New look tribe, looking to end Phoenx' reign of terror over them, (much like some of BD/Die's hagglings) and soon after most of Phoenx will delete.

ram fam will suffer losses, but keep some of the main look. The current dukes of the Academy will eventually take over as New Look Ram leaders.. but it wont help them.

The will be gone, decide will be twice the size, with five less players. BH will continue to successfully own the north, due to their choise of recruiting tactics... (beat the hell out of them until they give up, and then make them be loyal thru sheer awesomeness)

And most of LoEN will eventually take over the south, thru the Phoenx barbs, and Rams lack of skill....

95% of this will come true, as 92% of my previous predictions have come true.

what? Are you eating mushrooms?

DeletedUser70594

1. THE will fall ( falling )
2. ????????????
3. ????????????
4. ????????????
5. DECIDE still alive (still unedecided)