Map predictions

DeletedUser

R2 my predictions dont matter much and alpha eating me will prob not happen(okay it might) buuut i do enjoy playing this game and i do have a fall back plan:) and look at my caps lately they have been riseing and well TBH and not to blow my own horn:) i have been doing great in my k... im in the top err 15 i think and still going i know i wont become the top 3 because of troikos and my bud smurks is there as well and some other guy.... so ill make it to top 5 and by that time BH will have k10 in the bag and when i see alpha ill run all the way to k 50:) ill still be alive dont you worry alpha ill be fun:) and r2 dont forget about me when im gone<3 love you

DeletedUser79042

my predictions dont matter much

No they probably do not, but I find them funny to read :) This game needs some humor as well...

As for Alpha, I will talk to him when he will decide to ... devour you :lol: Throw him a bigger bone maybe ? :lol:

Till then, try to stick around :icon_wink:

robot out

DeletedUser

no it was a message i got that changed my whole out look on your tribe...

and no he doesnt scare me:\

DeletedUser79042

no it was a message i got that changed my whole out look on your tribe...

I will just repeat this :

This game needs some humor as well...

aand I will raise you with a

"also needs some ... mystery" :lol:

So the complete phrase should be:

"This game needs some humour and mystery as well..."

Do you agree to that? If so, stay with those facts.

DeletedUser

This game needs some humour and mystery as well...

ill try to i guess man but ill just watch the forums for now...

DeletedUser

well its weird

but u are right this game needs humor and mystery

DeletedUser

So seeing as we're onto maps, hypotheses and the like, any guesses/comments as to Phoenix recruiting Queenslater from Rome2 (5 million points, 534 villages), is it the end of Rome2 or the begining of a Rome2/Phoenix merge? ( damned huggers thats all they is! ) will it affect the balance of power in the SE ( bigger border shared with Loen )? does anyone care anymore?

As they say a week is a long time in politics, seems very much like that in TW

DeletedUser

Lol he might be the only remaining active Rome2 member in this case.

queenslater

So seeing as we're onto maps, hypotheses and the like, any guesses/comments as to Phoenix recruiting Queenslater from Rome2 (5 million points, 534 villages), is it the end of Rome2 or the begining of a Rome2/Phoenix merge? ( damned huggers thats all they is! ) will it affect the balance of power in the SE ( bigger border shared with Loen )? does anyone care anymore?

As they say a week is a long time in politics, seems very much like that in TW

Paj and the rest where in awe of my crazy noob skillz, they begged me to stop attacking and join them.

I am their new smoking gun.

queenslater

I don't speak for zub, when he has made his decision we will all know.

irockurworld

(as many of my public predictions have been proven true)
Phoenx will be dominant in kd 65/75/85 still, while owning kd 84 fully, with parts of kd 66/76/86 under control...and a HALF active ram, kind of fighting us off. Noobaxes will have fought well before deciding he didnt have the time for it, and shipley NEVER showing up... Ram will be some New look tribe, looking to end Phoenx' reign of terror over them, (much like some of BD/Die's hagglings) and soon after most of Phoenx will delete.

K65
Lost
1 RAM 9,72 Mio. 1.008
2 Phoenx 9,38 Mio. 929

K85
Lost
Rank Tribe Points Villages
1 RPP 5,46 Mio. 510
2 RAM 5,28 Mio. 522
3 Phoenx 3,01 Mio. 319

K75
Still Got For Now