Map Updater Is Back.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am the map updater for this world and i am back. So if there are any families that you would like to be added on the map. Please tell me here. Or Message Me. Thanks.

DeletedUser84906

Your back to play? or back to update them?

And welcome back.

DeletedUser

I would think back to update them.

But I think the families that are on the map are pretty much right.

scarlet ash

Well first thing is first. PnP should be pink. We asked for it in the first place way way way back and yet didn't get it so got lumped with black. I think that would be the first best thing to do :D.

DeletedUser

Orange, for the GA..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im back. To Update The Maps. I would love to come back and play on this world..

I accidently deleted the current families they were wrong..
So can you guys post them again. And also Ill do the color for your tribe, Scarelet.

Zamorak - what tribe is GA.

DeletedUser

-AAS- and -ASA- we are the Geometric Alliance..for short we are the GA..

DeletedUser

oh ok. Gotcha.
Updated.

DeletedUser

I did... and I missed that one completely... but I don't like pink. :(

DeletedUser

The families that were already on the maps should have been the updated list. Once I figured out that you weren't updating the maps anymore then I began updating them so everything should have already been correct.

DeletedUser

Thanks, and i could get you an account in the GA, but im pretty sure PnP would want you though..but if you need an account 300K+ let me know..

Sure i would love one. lol

The families that were already on the maps should have been the updated list. Once I figured out that you weren't updating the maps anymore then I began updating them so everything should have already been correct.

Oh ok..