Map Updater Is Back.

DeletedUser

we got ripped off with our pink here >:C

Not really. The color that IT! was is defined as a pinkish-purple. Therefore actually being purple with a slight pink tint. The only other option for a pink was the one that you received.. so nobody's ripped off there.. and besides, I've already explained like 10x why IT! had that color to begin with and not PnP.

and besides.. somebody apparently doesn't know how to spell PnP and it will never get updated as long as they keep misspelling it.

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

An option you gave by request though KBS requested it for PnP first. The reason is biased. You can atleast give our black back if the map isn't going to change >:|

scarlet ash

Well if Colours won't be changed by first request then that cancels out your claim if it is to be fair.

DeletedUser

one request that is more valsars to make, but could we have KitKat a colour other than white?
It just as someone said PnP's pink is very light coloured and as it shares a k with KitKat its hard to
distinguish which is which....

DeletedUser

I vote back to the old colours. Looks worst now. Tough on the eyes!

DeletedUser

^thats the problem, i don't think he has the old colours..i wish we could go back to the originals though.

DeletedUser

Im talking about the ones from last week... There was no problem with them. Very clear and easy to see and recognise.

XxBRICKSTERxX

I agree with Lazz, hurts my eyes too. Plus, pnps pink doesnt look as good now.

DeletedUser

Hey Yankee! If its possible, can you hook CaT up with Cyan? Thank You :p

DeletedUser

Now we are the same colour as KitKat lol. Looks kinda good... no?