Map Updater Is Back.

DeletedUser

Midnight, one of the things that still makes me laugh is how you fail to realize...
There is debating...
There is moaning and complaining...
You are not the only onee to make this mistake, i know, but there isnt even a fine line between the two...
If we can get some well structured debates going, i will be happy...
However, if we get people complaining about how the world isnt pink and fluffy or red and spikey,
whther its spacemanspiff, (yes, please give it a rest)
or whther its you, or siddhath (whose posts i admit i do find fun to read)
then i swear to god im just going to go psycho maniac and stff some pencils up my nose and a pair of underpants on my head and try to desert the army...
(one or two might understand that refference)

But please people!?!?

spacemanspiff92

FOR the record, I did give it a rest. You don't poke bears to the point where they attack you, only until they become uncomfortable.
Whole-hearted debate is fun, but really, there is not much to debate about in this world at the moment, unless somebody decides to do something drastic

DeletedUser

If there is little to discus then in a perfect world there would be little to flame...
May i point out i believe we had a certain person here who used to flame everyone on this world as some put it to cover up for his own failures on w21,
and yes i am talking about Daethon...
while i am sure everyone was heartbroken to see him leave these forums,
i would much appreciate it if noone did the deed of filling the place he left empty...
So lets try and spare us all the flame wars,
while they can be entertaining at the start when it ends up with people using the same evidence in a different sentence structure i find it becomes quite a bore to read =/

spacemanspiff92

i know what you're talking about. make a new topic for us to discuss :D

DeletedUser

If there is little to discus then in a perfect world there would be little to flame...
May i point out i believe we had a certain person here who used to flame everyone on this world as some put it to cover up for his own failures on w21,
and yes i am talking about Daethon...
while i am sure everyone was heartbroken to see him leave these forums,
i would much appreciate it if noone did the deed of filling the place he left empty...
So lets try and spare us all the flame wars,
while they can be entertaining at the start when it ends up with people using the same evidence in a different sentence structure i find it becomes quite a bore to read =/

I kinda miss the guy... some much entertainment!

DeletedUser66513

I can't believe you people spent so long arguing about what colour you were on the bleeding map.

As long as it's easy to distinguish each tribe from the ones surrounding them why on earth does it matter? It was funny at first when it was just the odd jokey comment here and there but 3 pages of it? Seriously?

Jesus.