Mappage

DeletedUser

Seems I have plenty of time on my hands waiting for my pally to build, so here you are w45. I'll add others that in a few days, when they aren't empty anymore.

toptribes-1.gif

topavgtribes-1.gif

topplayers-1.gif

topkaplayers-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are actually the updater for w45s maps ZOOM IT IN.

DeletedUser

its hugs, i should have not restarted, no BP so I could have farmed you

DeletedUser

@ Op: Nice job. I was just heading over to TWStats to start seeing where tribes are, saved me some time, thanks.
One criticism; perhaps you could make the dots a little bigger and easier to see? Other than that, good work.
5 star ^^

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm experimenting with different sizes for different maps

DeletedUser

Well, keep up the good work. Hopefully this can continue :)
(Your avatar reminds me of what I should end up looking like for a New Year's/18th Birthday party I'm meant to be going to. Uh oh)

DeletedUser

No offence. But there should be less tribes on a map I think. It's actually a chaos now.

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for the world to flesh out so that all the fine map makers have a reason to ply their trade!

DeletedUser

Too bad Bnaujok isn't on this world, his are probably the best maps ever. I'm just having fun here.

DeletedUser

I prefer the bigger squares on the maps, although there is a green colour there which almost matches the green background of the maps, they're still outlined though. <-- My only complaint. Other than that; nice :)