maps and stats by ir.ufis

DeletedUser

:( looks like the stats where reset...
Something went wrong with the cron jobs, corrupting the data.

I am still trying to figure out where/why but my free time is limited right now.

Hopefully it will not happen again.

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to change the colors of ~PWC~ or AoW. The current colors are pretty close, and the families border each other.

Thanks

DeletedUser

PWC's colour is fixed, the random colour that AoW got this time is close to PWC's colour. Net map it will be different.

DeletedUser

can the ~R~ family be included as one?

~R~ family:
~R~
.TRL.
TLC
-=RA=-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are al in the SE and NE corners.

We are strong and hold strong allies.....

DeletedUser

And you also hold many hands and love each other and practice polygamy...

Cut that family down pronto or i promise you when a "real" tribe gets to you. Youll be destroyed.

DeletedUser

PURE.'s down in K98, ~R~ is the top tribe there, PURE.'s a close second.

DeletedUser

We wont cut it down......We all do our own thing and I know how to cordinate well with these tribes....we have been allies since the I made ~R~...only a few have just came to us....many are not as close to us as TLC,SKY,.TRL. and N.I.O are.

PURE. have been friends with us....but we have no relations to them only friendship and PURE. wont waste troops on us only to be killed by morale.

In reality only:
~R~
TLC
.TRL.
=RAN=(Academy)

are "close family"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And you also hold many hands and love each other and practice polygamy...

Cut that family down pronto or i promise you when a "real" tribe gets to you. Youll be destroyed.

When your "Real" tribe comes.....tell them to actually bring some force to back up thier talk.

DeletedUser

Well if i wasnt on the opposite side of the world i would gladly tell my leaders to clear you all off of this world.

On the other note do you really think Pure. will just say hey just keep those few Ks on the rim actually we dont need them. They will either recruit your best or destroy you as a whole.

DeletedUser

Well if i wasnt on the opposite side of the world i would gladly tell my leaders to clear you all off of this world.

On the other note do you really think Pure. will just say hey just keep those few Ks on the rim actually we dont need them. They will either recruit your best or destroy you as a whole.

Yea sure.....

As for PURE. dont you think we know this.....if they want us they would have made a move by now.. We have been watching them closely and taking measures to counter them....Im not some n00b to the game of TW...Im sick of all the big tribes making thier threats or just single members threatening us to stay out of a certain K. If you gonna do something back it up.

You guys all remind me of the LFKD alliance in W5...thinking thier the best and then end up in the end getting kicked around by the rest of the world.

Give me you IGN and ill try to gather the time to send you a present as being a duke does get busy.

DeletedUser

Yea sure.....

As for PURE. dont you think we know this.....if they want us they would have made a move by now.. We have been watching them closely and taking measures to counter them....Im not some n00b to the game of TW...Im sick of all the big tribes making thier threats or just single members threatening us to stay out of a certain K. If you gonna do something back it up.

lol PURE. takes itself time they will come for you don`t worry.