maps and stats by ir.ufis

paladin.

Well it's been around for half the time of w12. Also smaller tribe limit always makes the top tribes closer ranked.

DeletedUser

that is a good thing in my opinion because large family's never work but we have beyond tho that has 4 tribes, beyond, bey0nd, kidlat, and bynd.a

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Although beyond isn't considered as part of the Bey0nd family last I checked, if anything it's more like Inso family as I have reason to believe those accounts are sat by Inso players.

paladin.

haha, knew inso were up to something, when they set a point limit for beyond players before they were allowed to join INSO

Would be good to see beyond more separate again, name change perhaps? wasn't Bey0nd the academy and beyond the main before?

DeletedUser

Beyond has 6 players, if they haven't been disbanded it's because nobody is awake there to press the button.
Those half a dozen guys are hardly relevant.
Not sure why INSO got dragged to this, if we controled them we have plenty of space in INSO 2.

DeletedUser

I've spoke to both Nalfein and Rolandgelo on different worlds. They both said they gave the account sits to players who were former beyond and moved to Inso. As far as i'm aware no-one in Bey0nd has those sits.

Like you don't see how Inso got dragged into this Reiko, I don't see why mason777 see's the need to flame/belittle/degrade Bey0nd (Inso's allies) at every oppurtunity he gets.

To answer your question paladin. Yeah. When Beyond seeked TPG for a merge shortly after declaring, TPG accepted and moved to Bey0nd. We were thinking of a name change not long ago and breaking back off to TPG; we have other issues we want to take care of before this ever happens though, if it does.

DeletedUser

haha, knew inso were up to something, when they set a point limit for beyond players before they were allowed to join INSO

Would be good to see beyond more separate again, name change perhaps? wasn't Bey0nd the academy and beyond the main before?

Point Limit and not only.Is on of our usual standards for recruitment. :)

DeletedUser

It's better to have less points and more villages in my mind. More villages grants you with more troops, less points means a better moral.

I've also seen players reach very high rankings/points in this game but very few who are intelligent, skilled or good tacticians/strategist.
If I was a recruited i'd set the player questions to show how well they know the game and indepth tactics along with advantages and disadvantages.

E.g. name 5 advantages of attacking yourself or 10 advantages of destroying/demolishing the rally point.

DeletedUser

It's better to have less points and more villages in my mind. More villages grants you with more troops, less points means a better moral.

I've also seen players reach very high rankings/points in this game but very few who are intelligent, skilled or good tacticians/strategist.
If I was a recruited i'd set the player questions to show how well they know the game and indepth tactics along with advantages and disadvantages.

E.g. name 5 advantages of attacking yourself or 10 advantages of destroying/demolishing the rally point.

As Trelos just said, one of the standards. Not the only one and not the main one.
I'm certain we all agree high ranking pointers don't equal intelligent players and villages are better than points.

DeletedUser

You'd be suprised how much of the W13 population don't fit this requirement :icon_cool:

Incoming troops arrival time
**Revil 07 Rename 0:11:45
**Revil 07 Rename 0:12:01
**Revil 07 Rename 0:12:14
**Revil 07 Rename 0:12:24

generated in 48ms Server time: 7:51:58 21/06/2009

I took this from a NOVA noble run on a village. This is exactly how you DONT send a noble run. 40 seconds between the first and last noble.

Stuff like that just isn't acceptable :icon_wink:

lord rok

You'd be suprised how much of the W13 population don't fit this requirement :icon_cool:

Stuff like that just isn't acceptable :icon_wink:

hmm, well i agree that it isnt too great but... revil isnt born defender... at least i have this feeling... so even trains like that are successfull :)
i guess this one will fail :(

PS is it mine? it might be ;)

DeletedUser

I know who it is and anyone who can see the Bey0nd forums will know who it is. I'm not going to shame and humiliate them on the forums; me and clay have been laughing it up anyhow :lol:

Revil doesn't have a premium which is a big downfall :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I dont think people have room to talk when there are 5, 3.5M point+ players attacking a 2.3M point players constantly.I sat that account only 2 days so the person could rest, but Im not impressed by anything NOVA was doing there, just constant throwing of nukes, mostly in the k80/k81 area.. oh and I enjoyed sniping that noble train with only 100HC... tell Baron Z sending spears and swords with nobles is asking to get them killed.

Now.. this should be in the NOVA vs Bey0nd topic, not here.

DeletedUser

since ir.ufis seems too have gone AFK, and since i have access to the source code, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I can host this (I used to know some sites, but I can't remember them anymore)

edit: and since I have the time to look after the maps.

DeletedUser

think I've found a host, if it works i'll have it up in no-time. :)