Maps(Auto updating, and player made.)

• Thread starter HalakBalakBalak
  • Start date

DeletedUser

WOW Valth o_O haven't seen you on like a year :p

Anyway, about the maps...Great to see old SPCTR lands going to DN (or w/e they are called now) :)
Dare i say your plan worked OTD! great job guys :) Keep on bushing east!

DeletedUser

hey mate :) i was here but only visiting forums, i started writing now for no reason :lol:

DeletedUser

o.0 K04 got took :( I remember when we used to have a tyranny over that K, when random tribes would come in and you could almost bully them into emptying it.

DeletedUser

Is the hole in K02 the mouth of TW? And the hole in K54 the anus?

They respect the areas in which they are situated - decay on the teeth and feces in the ass. Same as w9 :)

DeletedUser

the map looks pretty much the same as when I left, minus the big blob of green in K54.

I suppose that's kinda why I left.

DeletedUser

where's RAW gone? o_O... them and DNS were the two main biggest when i left.

DeletedUser

Ah... i suspose that makes sense.... and one other question >.< where the hell TW come from? (sorry im being resurected by a friend in school -sigh- well in another world but hey)

DeletedUser

AH HA.... ok that makes no sense with the name o_O....... it just reminds me of TW from w1/w2 :s im now confused..... o well... tribal wars usually made me confused -wakes up with a 10,000 attacks " O MY... cant be bothered" attitude-

.dan.101

Yeah.. the name isn't the most creative, or original. But it's alright. :lol:

DeletedUser

yay someone agrees with me o_O..... still..... this forum use to be active what happened to it :s (o yea im demonrevenge btw if you still remember me o_O)

.dan.101

W9's forum has been dead for ages now. And I do remember the name, not much else though :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hey everyone. I thought I'd stop by and make a map for funsies. :) It took me longer than expected to remember exactly how I used Photoshop to make these maps lol. xD Enjoy.

[SPOIL]January 14th 2011
166zkn9.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Notes:
  • Grouped DNS and ~DNS~ together
  • Grouped »T.W«, RAW, and EDW together.
I apologize if I left out any tribes or grouped some in the wrong category. I'm a little rusty on this world. :p

Oh and here's an old map from 2008 that I felt like putting up. Its always interesting to see how much the world has changed in a few years.

[spoil]
xmq59h.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: