Maps(Auto updating, and player made.)

• Thread starter HalakBalakBalak
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i think itd be really cool if someone made a animated map of just a Few Ks, like if someone in =D-N= did a map of frontlines such as just K10 and K11 or just K41 K42 and K33 and K34 or something liek that.

DeletedUser

I (or anyone else who already has previous maps saved) can do that from maps we've created. I'll do one now and see how it turns out. :)

OTDDeathAwaits

I (or anyone else who already has previous maps saved) can do that from maps we've created. I'll do one now and see how it turns out. :)

Thanks, never seen a close up of that before, sounds interesting. Could you time line it, in frames perhaps? if you get what i mean.. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks, never seen a close up of that before, sounds interesting. Could you time line it, in frames perhaps? if you get what i mean.. :)

thats called animation :)

also, zooming in on an area of a previously saved map is likely to produce either a blurred or inaccurate map.

DeletedUser

also, zooming in on an area of a previously saved map is likely to produce either a blurred or inaccurate map.

Yeah you're right, I tried to find ways to re-do a map at the zoomed in size, but nothing (that looked any good) came out of it.

DeletedUser

Unless you change the settings of the effects that is.

it would still appear blurred. zooming blurs images, there's nothing you can do to stop that, except sharpening the whole image, but that makes it inaccurate if its a map.

yungoe

it would still appear blurred. zooming blurs images, there's nothing you can do to stop that, except sharpening the whole image, but that makes it inaccurate if its a map.

If you take the original TW map it won't. I know most mapmakers save their maps with the layers still editable. Thus, you can remove the fanciness, zoom in and re add to fanciness with lower settings. It won't be more blurred at all. I don't know who talked you into such crazy talk. It isn't like a real photo you know.

Zooming in a twmap is just making the villages use more pixels...

DeletedUser

look, i'm going off what i know about Photoshop. i really couldn't care less whether i'm right or wrong.

yungoe

look, i'm going off what i know about Photoshop. i really couldn't care less whether i'm right or wrong.

You're right if the effects are on. But if they're not it would be the same as zooming in on the twstats map page.

DeletedUser

I would start another animated timeline but I already lost the .psd to last map I made.. :lol:

August 6th
2ezr9eo.gif

Changes:
  • Added ROTF (and spelled it wrong too ^^)

rbh135

Really nice map bo
Remove ROTF and NEUQC, they're useless to any war/world changes :\
And the colors are great except for the pink -PMS-. Make it more comforting like the blue or grey.

Last edited: