Maps(Auto updating, and player made.)

• Thread starter HalakBalakBalak
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This will now be the official map thread. As we only need one, the other one will be closed.

Now, before anyone goes wacky over the unstickied former maps thread by Hugh. It will remain linked here to preserve the history of the world.

Hugh.Jass's Map Thread

The automatically updating maps will also be located here.
The Automatically updating maps are provided and hosted by http://map.k-io.com/, so please send in a donation or two if you would.

topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topnoblers.png

topavgtribes.png

topkplayers.png

topplayers.png

fastnoblers.png

topkaplayers.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bechir89

Thank you for posting these. They have been in the interesting links for I don't know how long. I am glad to see they finally get a post making it easier to see them.

DeletedUser

Why couldn't the auto-updating ones just be plugged into the first post of the original map thread? It had a lot of rich rich history in it. Can you please bring it back?

Also, welcome aboard to the moderating team.

Third, for the auto-updating maps, it's not "Invite," but "SETO".

*EDIT* The original thread of user-made maps made this world very unique from the other worlds. I believe this is one of the only worlds where the players created the maps, rather than having an auto-updating map.

DeletedUser

Why couldn't the auto-updating ones just be plugged into the first post of the original map thread? It had a lot of rich rich history in it. Can you please bring it back?

Also, welcome aboard to the moderating team.

Third, for the auto-updating maps, it's not "Invite," but "SETO".

There also comes teh importance of reading a post.

I have it linked in the first post of this thread, right at the top, also.

I didn't want to get rid of an historic thread.

DeletedUser

Thanks for posting these, makes it easier than following the link in the old link thread. I almost took the liberty of doing this but wasn't sure if it was a job for a mod or those who maintain the family groupings.

DeletedUser

Timdogg wanted them in the links which is why they weren't, but nickerj asks that the maps are recognized as his somewhere in the post, and that the link to the entire website for all worlds is included too.

DeletedUser

Timdogg wanted them in the links which is why they weren't, but nickerj asks that the maps are recognized as his somewhere in the post, and that the link to the entire website for all worlds is included too.

getting it done.

EDIT: done. its at the bottom of the post.

EDIT again: They are now at the top :)

bechir89

Just for reference...on nick's maps you cannot pick the name for the family. The name comes from the first tribe in the family. So invite is listed first in the groupings thus their name appears.

DeletedUser45021

nice maps ray =)

watching how fast plague is/was growing scares me lol

DeletedUser33100

Question for the mapmakers: how do you do a conquer map with the tribes in the background as well? do you do 2 maps and overlay them and if so how and what software?

DeletedUser

Question for the mapmakers: how do you do a conquer map with the tribes in the background as well? do you do 2 maps and overlay them and if so how and what software?

yes, its 2 maps (i inspired that idea :icon_cool:)
and most mapmakers use photoshop, or possibly gimp.

iceilater

F:M You guys should take over K84 . All you'd have to do is take the 2 probably seriously stacked DNS vills, and then get Swat to give you their 2 vills :D then you'd have 100%