Maps(Auto updating, and player made.)

• Thread starter HalakBalakBalak
  • Start date

iceilater

Holy shit, the world is still going on, I've really been gone awhile... I was surprised my account still worked :p And that old map brings back memories, Plague... :D Whatever happened to PMS? I thought they would end up outlasting everyone with their pacifism.

Psihic

To be honest I dont remember taking anyone from PMS in. Selery and ISGV were here for a few days but left for PMS again because of the wars and thats it I believe ..

DeletedUser

Holy shit, the world is still going on, I've really been gone awhile... I was surprised my account still worked :p And that old map brings back memories, Plague... :D Whatever happened to PMS? I thought they would end up outlasting everyone with their pacifism.

Why's everybody suddenly re-appeared recently-ish? I had a first look in months a couple of weeks back?

I miss world 9, and all you guys, especially the 1337 skype lot :icon_razz:

That's too much nostalgia for me, I'm off. And don't anybody dare ask me to get back on skype!

sday03

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hello

someone should make a map, alot seems to have happened since I last peeked on here!

goodbye
xxx

DeletedUser

you can just keep an eye on the automatically updated map in the first page of this thread and check the percentage of domination

DeletedUser

w9100411.png