Maps(Auto updating, and player made.)

• Thread starter HalakBalakBalak
  • Start date

DeletedUser

shocked.gif

Yeah, there really are that many barbs. Or if you are referring to the quality of the map, how can I improve it so I don't get that?

Psihic

ottomic are all the tiny tribes considered TW still?

From the DNS point of view they are. But from their own they probably are not..

And Dans comment was more directed towards how the world looks now and the size of DNS rather then the quality of the map.

Bot maps are very nice, tnx.

how coward can kokkala be?

Equally or less then OTD, Gedi, Ripperfield, qioto, kwc24, voss, COATSYUK(!!), 17thNovember and even makobex (sorry man).

And defo less then redskillet, luishth etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Equally or less then OTD, Gedi, Ripperfield, qioto, kwc24, voss, COATSYUK(!!), 17thNovember and even makobex (sorry man).

And defo less then redskillet, luishth etc.

if you check his stats against DNS you will see that he wasn't actually fighting and now he abandoned ship just because he can't accept his defeat. when the time comes that DNS will officially win W9, what will be kokkala's contribution to that victory? 0%.

'17thNovember and even makobex (sorry man)' i don't understand what you mean here with (sorry man)

Psihic

if you check his stats against DNS you will see that he wasn't actually fighting and now he abandoned ship just because he can't accept his defeat. when the time comes that DNS will officially win W9, what will be kokkala's contribution to that victory? 0%.

'17thNovember and even makobex (sorry man)' i don't understand what you mean here with (sorry man)

They all deleted, and the sorry man went to mako because eventually he will read the post :)

And you need ti widen your perspective about kokkala, it is not about now or last 2-3 weeks :)

DeletedUser

kokkala is one of the worst characters i've met in W9.

btw Psihic, how many strategy PC games have you played? would you mind mentioning them?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking of making a "History of the World in Maps" thread. Would that be cool or lame?

Psihic

kokkala is one of the worst characters i've met in W9.

btw Psihic, how many strategy PC games have you played? would you mind mentioning them?

I played all possible command and conquer games, AOE2 and waaay back then Dune.

And mtrew, that would be a nice thing to do :)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I played every AOE xD
Still got em :) Fun every now and then but never played them for ecouple years :eek:

DeletedUser

No, I like your map. It's the barbs, and DNS.

And TW. :lol:

I want to take an account for the sole purpose of nobling all those barbs and being the one player who isn't in this World War. Or convince every tribe to kick out all members not in the top 40. Because these maps have looked the same for years.

DeletedUser

18 April 2011
I will now have 2 maps: "Normal and "Clean".

Normal:
[SPOIL]
world917Apr2011Normal.png
[/SPOIL]

Clean:
[SPOIL]
world917Apr2011Clean.png
[/SPOIL]

Feedback is obviously appreciated.

DeletedUser

22 April, 2011
Edits: [SPOIL] Removed TW, added FC. Also moved the nametags.[/SPOIL]