Maps & Stats and more?

Matt76827

It seems that you are being the defensive one. I perhaps should have elaborated more on what I said but in no way did I attack your stats or your impartiality.
I was talking to DUMBUMCLUM because he says it pains him to see R2 losing so many points. All I am saying is that not all of the points lost in the past 18 days were taken by SCIR0S.
That's all. Not commenting on your stats in ANY way. I am not deputing the R2 has lost a lot of villages to SCIR0S. If anything I am reinforcing what you have said in the main post.
I think you got the wrong end of the stick with what I was saying and as I've said that's probably my fault for not explaining what I meant better.

DeletedUser

Agreed, I don't see matt saying that R2 is not down villages to JBScirisa anywhere in there.

DeletedUser

Nice update, thanks :) I know you're already doing a lot on this, but is there any way we could have the smaller maps for the individual tribes & individual families basically be like they are, thumbnails, except link to a full-size version?

DeletedUser

Nice update, thanks :) I know you're already doing a lot on this, but is there any way we could have the smaller maps for the individual tribes & individual families basically be like they are, thumbnails, except link to a full-size version?
Save as on desktop -> open photoshop -> resize what size do you want -> save new file -> upload -> public in forum :)

Too much work?

DeletedUser

Just making something bigger like that will lose at least a little quality, not to mention not everybody has photoshop -.- I was assuming the original maps were bigger, and he downsized them to make it neater and fit on the page better, so just linking to the originals would've been what I was looking for.

DeletedUser

I know you're already doing a lot on this, but is there any way we could have the smaller maps

Just making something bigger like that will lose at least a little quality, not to mention not everybody has photoshop

Sorry, but do you want smaller or bigger? :) If smaller, it is enough size of map, which is posted in public forum. If bigger, yes, Gammlen has to help you.
About photoshop - it is only one of the example, to resize image size you can with many free software, for example very good one http://www.irfanview.com/ :)

Matt76827

I'm assuming you are joking and noticed that he said "the smaller maps".

DeletedUser

don't bother matt, people like that never joke.
he doesn't understeand the meaning of the word. :p

DeletedUser

Just making something bigger like that will lose at least a little quality, not to mention not everybody has photoshop -.- I was assuming the original maps were bigger, and he downsized them to make it neater and fit on the page better, so just linking to the originals would've been what I was looking for.

I make the maps in 2000x2000 then re-size to 1000x1000 and 200x200, I cannot upload the originals in 2000x2000 as that would require a pro account at Photobucket, and the other providers are Nazis about max pixel and MB size of things.

Now, if you want the original sizes just PM me ingame...

DeletedUser

I'm assuming you are joking and noticed that he said "the smaller maps".

So what for he wrote this one?

Just making something bigger like that will lose at least a little quality, not to mention not everybody has photoshop

If he need smaller maps, this is enough what Gammlen posted in forum. To save picture and to make smaller map size. Quality will be the same, not worse.

DeletedUser

Zukas, he was asking if I could upload the mini maps as full size maps, but link a thumbnail size pic of 200x200 that he can click to get to the bigger one. The answer is no though, the mini maps stay mini on forums.

DeletedUser

Thnx for clarification.. :) i didn't notice that he asked about individual tribes maps.. :)

Matt76827

Me stressing that he said "the smaller maps" as in not making them smaller but clarifying which maps he was talking about.

DeletedUser

everyone comes to a point in life where he's gotta learn to read. :)

He can read, but English lessons isn't his main occupation. For all it's worth hes better at expressing himself in English then the majority of people I've met and talked to in tw.net.

Matt76827

But you agree he made a mistake. Attacking others to defend a person doesn't really work in discussions. It generally shows the weakness of your position.
But how about we just say, Now everybody understands what tenismaster wants and we can now move on, eh?