Maps & Stats and more?

DeletedUser

o_O I had no idea a simple suggestion would cause so many problems... And yeah I wasn't asking for them all to be posted as 1000x1000 or whatever, posting the thumbnails was fine, I was saying have the thumbnail itself be a link to the original size that you save, like the larger first world map in your post. Anybody having problems understanding basic English and/or simple requests may as well ignore this post completely, as it will go right over your head *cough* Zukas *cough*

Either way, was just a suggestion, I don't really care if it happens or not, I just thought it would be a nice addition.

DeletedUser

the flamers against tennismaster here are clearly looking for an arguement. how immature... and silly...

DeletedUser

I think my answer to that suggestion was lost in the ocean of irrelevant spam, but it was basically: I won't upload them as 1000x1000 and post thumbnails on the forums because that will make Photobucket mad at me :(

Edit: This thread will be discontinued after the next map update in February. I feel I do not have the time to do this any more. For maps I might do them, but I will not do stats or the countdown any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DUMBUMCLUM

Well hello thar everyone! I am back with another update, this time it only took me 18 days :icon_cool:, which imho gives a better overview then the weekly ones did...

Time for a new one?

DeletedUser

no, this is a good map. :(

but ok. thanks for what you have done anyway i suppose...

DUMBUMCLUM

:icon_cry:

These maps were the most productive things a sci member has ever done! You MUST continue!!!

DeletedUser

Guess what guise, I think I'm actually going to do an update on this :icon_eek:

PS: Obvious thread necro is obvious

DeletedUser

Ooh necrophilia I didnt know you were into that stuff well im up for anything.

DeletedUser

Well, it didn't get a complete update tonight... but the map is updated! (big one, not individual tribes ones)

Now, wasn't that something neat for our dying world and forums?

Bias is obviously in the map - SCIR0S layered on top, LFKD 2nd, TSE 3rd and VVV 4th. All other tribes are in the faded red fields as I cba making shit for those under 100mio.

Other then that, text is same font, same size and same brightness of the glow effects on all of them.

Last edited by a moderator: