Maps

DeletedUser

So I figured this world would look a lot different given the setting of the world and the lack of aggressiveness allowed, So I made a map and I was certainly right:
Top 10 Tribes
[spoil]
7KWXEXR.png
[/spoil]
There is a huge amount of intertwining and a fair few of them are probably allied to each other given the circumstances.

DeletedUser

I want to play on this world but its not even on my list of worlds at login...

DeletedUser

You have to suck at TW to get into this world, so I guess that should make you feel nice or something.

DeletedUser

I want to play on this world but its not even on my list of worlds at login...

Yo have to play on any other world first and when you get nobled it will give you an option if you want to join the casual world or not.

DeletedUser

I gifted my villages away on w63 because I was tired of the world and was one of the smaller players in my tribe (I was in Duck! who later merged into FOOLS). I literally had no idea this world even existed, but it sent me here. This world is full of so many noobs, which actually adds to the fun. People are easy to troll, and with minimal effort, you can become #6 in the world, like me.

Go Hunt!!

-H-

BTW: You need an updated map. We have outgrown Infect..

DeletedUser

I might join this world after I quit 66. Just to play with the noobs.

DeletedUser

Meh, after a certain point you can't attack anyone so it turns into barb munch fest.

DeletedUser

If you don't have enough time to play competitively a regular world, but still want to enjoy this game, this world is perfect.
On the down side, the restrictions and the church are nerve-racking.

DeletedUser

Church is really easy once you get used to it, my first world was churches. Restrictions are bit meh, I'd rather have it so you can still attack, but not send nobles, that way you can still flex your offensive strategies and force the smaller players to learn how to defend, while not putting them at any kind of real danger.

DeletedUser

Church is really easy once you get used to it, my first world was churches. Restrictions are bit meh, I'd rather have it so you can still attack, but not send nobles, that way you can still flex your offensive strategies and force the smaller players to learn how to defend, while not putting them at any kind of real danger.

That would defeat the point of what TW are trying to do. They want to make it a world where you can take things a bit easier and learn to play the game better. Not get rimmed, move to casual and then get farmed by someone with 200k points. Who is going to keep a village on a casual world when they are constantly under attack, but know that they will never get nobled and therefore have no chance to restart?

The rules are a bit frustrating at times but it just means you have to plan your offensive moves better and work more with your tribe mates. If you want to rim smaller players then go and play a normal world, otherwise just man up and take on people your own size.

DeletedUser

This world's good for people who
a) Don't have much time
b) Are unbelievably awful
c) Like to troll noobs.

Life's much easier. The restrictions are annoying, yes, but they do add another tactical element into the game, which encourages working together more. You can't just have huge players deciding who lives and who dies; they can do that, but only indirectly.

DeletedUser104661

i like the variation, think about it more of a diplomatic challenge more than a war-filled world. it's hard to Fight war's offensively & defensively, but it's Very easy to start them & make enemies early take it from me.

experianced player's like i should like it, just because world's like W60 i played on this account & other world's that are Secret world's. in the end no one liked them but they were addicted to how much harder these world's are to win, then the changed play & aspect's mixed with having to train new player's make's it in my opinion one of the best world's yet.

my opinion
secret world's were decent or a bust.

but this Casual world is unique & very least decent.

EVERY experienced respecting TW player agrees with me i've spoke to allot duke's

On topic:
NICE! Update please =]
why is HU pink!!! fix this hahaha. :-D

A+

DeletedUser

Its only a barb fest if you are the sort of player that thinks its important to get to number 1 early world, hold it for a few weeks, leave and then boast how you were number 1 in world..... There's plenty of players i have met who do this and think they are top players....

To get on in this world a tribe needs a mix of different sized members. I stayed small and had loads of fun with my nuke clearing villas. The idea is to get them to leave and then you can take their decently built villa so it really dont pay to rush to noble early on and out grow your area. Now I am to big to attack my area but will i turn to small barb nobling? I will take a couple to consolidate my churches and then i will grow my villas and wait. Eventually there will be others i can hit. Till then i will encourage and help smaller players to build their villas and support them while they clear their areas. Some aspects are frustrating but that adds to the challenge. If you are a *nuke and noble as many villas as possible* type of player then this world is not for you. If you are the type that likes to explore different strategies and help to educate players then you will have fun in this world.

DeletedUser

Its only a barb fest if you are the sort of player that thinks its important to get to number 1 early world, hold it for a few weeks, leave and then boast how you were number 1 in world..... There's plenty of players i have met who do this and think they are top players....

To get on in this world a tribe needs a mix of different sized members. I stayed small and had loads of fun with my nuke clearing villas. The idea is to get them to leave and then you can take their decently built villa so it really dont pay to rush to noble early on and out grow your area. Now I am to big to attack my area but will i turn to small barb nobling? I will take a couple to consolidate my churches and then i will grow my villas and wait. Eventually there will be others i can hit. Till then i will encourage and help smaller players to build their villas and support them while they clear their areas. Some aspects are frustrating but that adds to the challenge. If you are a *nuke and noble as many villas as possible* type of player then this world is not for you. If you are the type that likes to explore different strategies and help to educate players then you will have fun in this world.

4 of your villages are under 5k points ._.

DeletedUser104661

perfectly put =]