Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have confidence that you'll do it.

i liek the 4~horse tribe =)

DeletedUser

Might be hard for 4Horse, it looks like there is some tH in K23.

DeletedUser

i'm sure they could come to a compromise if they really wanted to get 100%

unless they join the war

DeletedUser

Its not likely to happen for a long time :) but we will keep working our way there

DeletedUser

You don't have control over ODD so it's not good for determining anything about a player other than maybe no one likes them.
lol, that counts for something though! :lol:

Come on 4Horse, just take all the K23, those other tribes should know better!

g0liath

lol, that counts for something though! :lol:

Come on 4Horse, just take all the K23, those other tribes should know better!

lol if only we could get some sort of reward for it... it would definately make that venture worth while!

John Lenin

You don't have control over ODD so it's not good for determining anything about a player other than maybe no one likes them.

I disagree, it would show where the bulk of the hard fighting in the world is happening.

g0liath

Publicity!
What do you want? A party?

And why are all the quotes doubled!

lol a party would be nice... but I was thinking something far more worthwhile... like a tribewide bonus in some way put on by tribalwars. Something like all tribemembers of that particular tribe receives a +10% bonus when attacking... or defending... or something. That would definately make for a more interesting K struggle than what there is now...

DeletedUser

lol a party would be nice... but I was thinking something far more worthwhile... like a tribewide bonus in some way put on by tribalwars. Something like all tribemembers of that particular tribe receives a +10% bonus when attacking... or defending... or something. That would definately make for a more interesting K struggle than what there is now...

How do you know there isn't already a bonus like that? Only one way to found out...

DeletedUser30632

I meant tribe ODD or OD :icon_razz:

I could of been more clear though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

could anyone create an animated map, for the BBB and wanted war??

to show the growth of both tribes, over the month

Status
Not open for further replies.