marathon mouth

wigsplitter

# Total Posts: 1,748
# Posts Per Day: 3.33

can anyone top this? can you say....get life, in RL.

Any guess on who this might be?

DeletedUser

# Total Posts: 1,748
# Posts Per Day: 3.33

can anyone top this? can you say....get life, in RL.

Any guess on who this might be?

Thousands of players I'd bet. And I'll guess it's me w/o even checking as I'm the only player you seem to need some way to discredit since doing so ingame has so far failed. Check offtopica sometime for post limits.. you'll get a real eye opener. I do however type around 35 words/minute and if you really think about it this entire post took 2 minutes to type at that rate. 3400 minutes wasted.. or 6 hours spent posting in a year and a half. It's the curse of having all of my tribes enemies address me personally in their posts.

Edit: It's clearly not me as I have 1,749 posts, I just checked ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

gargareth

Total Posts
Total Posts: 2,168
Posts Per Day: 7.07

Nauzhror

DeletedUser

Wigsplitter. what are you doing? all i can see is you letting every player who reads this see that Daz puts in time and effort in the forums. so he has about three posts per day from the last two years on average? i'd prefer that as a PnPer than some player with an average of something like 0.16 :p. In fact i can't call what you do PnP, more like a boring post which everyone can counter and yet barely anyone doesn't regret reading. Daz may not have a life but i'd rather him leading me (as i chose) on this game than someone who tries to make fun out of PnP effort rather than doing any. Daz in my opinion does have a life although i can't be sure clearly. he can be casual but plays the game how it should be. however SCI do not know how to do that clearly and you have just shown more of your naivaty in your post.

i don't want to make this another SCI/R2-TRU forum battleground because i don't want you letting your post average go up or you might not have much of a live ay. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

# Total Posts: 3,208
# Posts Per Day: 4.60

/hangs head in shame

DeletedUser

meh, no matter how many posts people make, it is the internet age and if the time wasnt spent here it would be on msn, myspace or facebook.

DeletedUser23324

Add Mattius account and the fact i barely post anymore..... :S

Total Posts
Total Posts: 1,736
Posts Per Day: 3.21

wigsplitter

no, i learned to count a long time ago. it is sort of like riding a bike, once you learn, you never forget.

DeletedUser

As this thread has no direct relation to W5 it is being moved to general discussion.

DeletedUser

As this thread has no direct relation to W5 it is being moved to general discussion.

This was wigsplitters dastardly attempt to undermine dazrields in game prowess (W5!!!!) by subliminally coercing him to firstly get a life then fall in love with some lady lump and than fail here in W5 because its the only world he plays.

Nice colour writing too what is it? x x x x

DeletedUser

"darkcyan" It was caused by joining a tribe on world 29 that is now called "Dread Fuzzy Bunnies" (wonder where that came from). I guess any tribe lead by Ashmodai will never be monochrome in the forums.