Rejected Mark pp buyers

haha212

Reaction score
Lets admit it, everyone hates investing time in the game just to get nobled by someone who doesnt even have the 100 farms sent award. One day, you have a clear advantage in your 10x10. The next day, a village grows from 300 points to 3500 points and then nobles you.

My Suggestion is to mark on people profiles publicly how much pp they have bought. Not only will this be an embarassment and a reason not to buy, but it will give the people who were playing honestly an explanation that they were nobled because their neighbor spent $49.99 on premium points.

I think if this gets implemented, it will drastically improve the game for all.

haha212

Reaction score
I have been playing this game for quite some time now, which means I have watched this game die slowly. The developers need to find another way to balance the game while still generating money. Most of the long time players I have gotten to know over the years have quit because of the complete and unbalanced power of premium points. There are so many free to play games that dont become pay to win out there. The difference is those games generate money in ways that do not affect the gameplay of the game.

haha212

Reaction score
Thank you for all that have read. This is the end of my 3 post suggestion.

Anybody who disagrees with my idea is either a developer or someone who spends more than they should on a video game.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
For legal reasons, this is not possible; People's spendings are a private matter and protected by privacy legislation.