Market pp trade

DeletedUser

Please say people agree with me that selling res for pp is the worst idea this game has ever thought of, im kinda disgusted really :(

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Worst idea?

Nay, it's a great idea from the perspective of a business, which is what this is.

It will encourage people to buy much more premium than before, because they can now use it to buy resources.

Buying resources also kills two birds with one stone, not just more resources for you, less for everyone else, so it gives you an even bigger lead than simply allowing new res to be brought into the economy would.

Mind, as a player, it's almost certainly a bad feature, but from the perspective of Innogames, it's quite likely a very profitable feature, which end of the day is what matters to Innogames.

DeletedUser

Worst idea?

Nay, it's a great idea from the perspective of a business, which is what this is.

It will encourage people to buy much more premium than before, because they can now use it to buy resources.

Buying resources also kills two birds with one stone, not just more resources for you, less for everyone else, so it gives you an even bigger lead than simply allowing new res to be brought into the economy would.

Mind, as a player, it's almost certainly a bad feature, but from the perspective of Innogames, it's quite likely a very profitable feature, which end of the day is what matters to Innogames.
oh i completley agree its a great business move, but its just always about money and its a shame, tw has gone from a good game to paying to win, with silly add ons all the time :(

and more res for you yes but not less for them,

i also suspect there will be alot of ways around it as someone makes a fake account to sell res with then trades back the pp,

all for innogames trying to make money but when they only think of the players with the fattest wallets its a bit of a p take

monkieman6

My thought is that the concept was something like providing a route for people that can't afford pp with real money the ability to potentially make up the cost of the points in premium features. the problem is that with the price being player determined it will be abused and will only benefit those that spend money except in rare circumstances.

To anyone crying about p2w, as much as I feel your pain (especially in world 70, I dominated the first month and half, then got roasted by two payers), the best way to stop innogames from doing this is to simply stop playing these worlds. even numbered world's will be p2w, odd numbers will be fair, if the only people playing these are pay to winners they'll stop too because they won't have any of us "poor" people to pick on, they'll have to fight all the other people that are paying for everything too.

I'll call the market pp trading an experiment on this world and we'll see how it works out, if people are selective about how much they'll pay in res for the pp then it might actually level the playing field if used properly. only time will tell.

DeletedUser

i agree monkie, but ive been waiting for ages for a decent world, they keep bringing out terrible settings worlds :( it will be a experimnet but as all people will still play it it will class as a success even though it isnt :(

DeletedUser

I honestly doubt that the game itself thought of this idea. It's just code.

DeletedUser111495

oh i completley agree its a great business move, but its just always about money and its a shame, tw has gone from a good game to paying to win, with silly add ons all the time :(

and more res for you yes but not less for them,

i also suspect there will be alot of ways around it as someone makes a fake account to sell res with then trades back the pp,

all for innogames trying to make money but when they only think of the players with the fattest wallets its a bit of a p take

surely if someone made a fake account they would still need to add PP to trade for resources? so kinda a waste of time, or are you saying they will create a fake account to boost their resources allowing them to buy more PP at a cheaper rate if you get me?

Sorry was hard to interpret what you meant.

balubhai

Hmm with this feature they should have made the starting direction random to make it more competitive. Now what might happen is ppl gets their friends to join near them and mine whore , pays PP and buys those resources and grow and help them afterwards or transfer back those PP. If the starting direction was random then i dont think buying resources using PP from a friend who is like 14 hours far by merchant speed is gonna give any great advantage. Also note that the seller should have enough merchants to sell huge quantity of resources

mattcurr

Im pumped, I will likely farm like its w30 and I still care :d Cause I can sell you all my resouces

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this new feature partially violates this ingame rule:

It is forbidden to offer money or premium points as a reward for attacks, supports or resource transports to any player, or to ask for payment in return for those services. A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any actions against other players (for example, contests to see who can gain the most opponents defeated score)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I doubt it could be abused by anyone easily. You are trading using the market. The market is monitored anyway to prevent players from the same connection trading resources with each other. It's highly likely that players with the same connection will be unable to trade premium for resources between those two accounts.

Could there still be abuse? Sure. There's always a chance for abuse especially when something is new.

DeletedUser

this new feature partially violates this ingame rule:

It is forbidden to offer money or premium points as a reward for attacks, supports or resource transports to any player, or to ask for payment in return for those services. A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any actions against other players (for example, contests to see who can gain the most opponents defeated score)

good old innogames, another case of one rule for them and not for others :D

DeletedUser

Innogames is killing this game :)
That they are, want it back to the old days where it wasnt pay to win, but just offered standard premium, really hope innogames reads thier forums as alot of negative feedback for them to see

DeletedUser

Basically, if you buy resoources off a player and he gives you the pp back, you dont have to pay for the resources - free resources..

why inno.. why.

DeletedUser

Basically, if you buy resoources off a player and he gives you the pp back, you dont have to pay for the resources - free resources..

why inno.. why.
exactly dude what im saying, theres a loop whole dunno what there going to do to stop it but it is a very silly idea anyway as it does conflict with thier rules anyway.

mattcurr

Im not sure how you can call that there is a loop hole when you have yet to see the interface and how it works :S