Market pp trade

DeletedUser

Pros...I can finally have pp and still be cheap

....and back to the shadows I go!

ToPaT

Pro's - I can join rim side, whore surveys to get free PP then import a crap load of resources within the first few hours of start up. To further exacerbate my growth.

Or is that a con?

caz7

I came back to TW after a few years, the game isn't nearly as fun. I played my village pretty well but casually, I watched as one player (near me) hit 16k points as I hit 3k. By the time I was about to build my academy he nobled me to. Rising up to about 20k points in a month of playing. It isn't strategic. The guy traded on his market hundreds of times as well as sent out over 10K attacks in a month.

It just promotes insane growth.

ToPaT

Being unemployed promotes stupendous growth too, as does coplaying.

DeletedUser

Being unemployed promotes stupendous growth too, as does coplaying.

neither can compete with a fat wallet, trust me... you can farm your ass off and credit card will win anyway, no contest
i just hope that tw2 will be like the first worlds of tw, because this is not a game i'm enjoying anymore

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Who knows maybe its Innogames master plan. :icon_rolleyes: They see TW as a saturated market so they decide to milk it for all its worth. Let the players who can, pay to win while the other players who get frustrated by this simply hop on over to TW2.

But one thing's for sure I am enjoying the market trade feature. Im making quite a bit of PP which I can use on non P2W worlds.

zakipoo

if im in a hurry maybe, but i hate the idea where players can ransom clay for pp... like what theyre doing right now.

DeletedUser94879

Being unemployed promotes stupendous growth .

that needs to be moved to the funny quips thread

That's my second useless post of the day, I'm done trolling for awhile