Market > Request Group Alignment

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cymopoleia

Reaction score
Hello again,

I am almost certain I am the only person that cares and that is ok and I will happily accept a response similar to this but nevertheless I will create this so it atleast has the chance on getting some poor souls backlog.

AlignmentBefore.png

This is on the "Request" page under the market and as you can see the button "Request Resources" breaks the grouping alignment because of how the page is built. All I am asking is this be altered such that it looks like this.

AlignmentAfter.png

Obviously that's just me messing with the HTML for a screenshot and how I've done it wouldn't be an acceptable solution so I won't show it. It's a very small task (presumably) and would likely just be a minor change but it would satisfy me greatly having the alignment fixed.

Cymo

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I think a better option would be placing it out of line with groups. Having it fall inline with groups can really mess with the screen period, especially if your wider rows are lower down(as the change suggested would hurt more than help).

So I think placing it in a similar fashion to the request button on the troop request would make more sense.

Cymopoleia

Reaction score
I think a better option would be placing it out of line with groups. Having it fall inline with groups can really mess with the screen period, especially if your wider rows are lower down(as the change suggested would hurt more than help).

So I think placing it in a similar fashion to the request button on the troop request would make more sense.

Hey, so I believe this is a good point so I've had a look at it.

I've created a set of test groups to mimic having a bottom-heavy grouping to demonstrate the effect and how the current solutions handle it.

Current solution

0a80e869190e26a9091b0f35ddd08929.png

Proposed solution

935bbcfbcea611aad9b95794091ecb54.png

Basand's solution (I think?)

ffa9c3bc0ce7b5f3f8aa2b10e7289de7.png

I hope I've understood exactly what Basand is talking about and displayed it adequately (perhaps the intention was to have it in-line with the row above) but anyways the point being it would not be at all in-line with the groups.

Would be curious to see what people think.

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I was thinking have all the market options below the groups, but it is the general idea.

Cymopoleia

Reaction score
Right, so this upper-level above the groups wouldn't have the button and people can just use the button which already exists at the bottom for the page?

Shown here...

be940701904b6305437369ef1e42e5a5.png

I don't hate it, I just want the groups to be aligned properly haha

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I was thinking that one could exist above the list of villages just below the groups.