Marshyyy's 113 vLog

DeletedUser125304

I think theres no getting away from the virus. It's still all over the world.

jakester2

Reaction score
So whens the update vlog?

I need to know how to revoke a ban, and i'm eagerly awaiting updates on how to internal inactives :oops:

Eagerly awaiting, love these vlogs

going2killu

Reaction score
You can't revoke a ban. You can appeal it. Typically, I'd say whether a ban appeal works depends both on what you did and how you conduct yourself during your appeal.

But enough about marshy, you're who I want to take notes from. How can I try to act mysterious, but also remain insignificant and unimportant to these forums? Any tips?

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
can you imagine :joy:
0 reaction score, new member, obviously a throwaway acc. Great meme.

jakester2

Reaction score
If you look at the stats, and connect the dots... I'm sure you can work out who I am. You on the other hand, I have no idea, nor do I care.

This threads been dead, good to see his fan girls pipe up to save face eh

jakester2

Reaction score
CoNnEcT tHe DoTs, stupid. I don't know why I'm interacting with a fan girl, I was hear purely to flame vlog boi during my lunch break. nothing more, nothing less. So who are you? oh yeah, I don't care

going2killu

Reaction score
Hey man, relax. But fyi, making posts under a new account with a total of 2 villages across all worlds isn't 'dots', it's just you making posts under a new account with a total of 2 villages across all worlds. At least I don't pretend you ought to know who I am.

I'm also not a fangirl, I've known marshy for like 2 weeks total and we've barely talked.

What exactly are you flaming him for? I don't get it. Is it because his ban appeal went through? What does that have to do with him as a person?

Are you ok?

Oh I see, you're that guy with something cat-related in his username, whatshisface. You added that signature when you made that post, that's not fair.

Last edited:

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
CoNnEcT tHe DoTs, stupid. I don't know why I'm interacting with a fan girl, I was hear purely to flame vlog boi during my lunch break. nothing more, nothing less. So who are you? oh yeah, I don't care

From what i know schools didn't start yet

jakester2

Reaction score
witty worldvet, very witty

I'd say there's more there if you look, and more worlds but cool story. I'm sorry for my above comments, talked briefly but the love affairs blossoming. I'm sure he's a beautiful person.

I've always had that signature :rolleyes:

going2killu

Reaction score
I've always had that signature :rolleyes:

No you haven't!!!

daf209cf62e7a44a5a5a450c0a0e52f3-png.jpg

I feel so cool!

jakester2

Reaction score
I know, plausible deniability at its best ;) Do you screenshot everyones posts then, just incase you get wound up?