MARVEL ftw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I spit on you Marvel Heroes...making the lifes of criminals like myself worse than they already are. I hope you all choke! I spit on you!

J/Kiddles; wish you guys the best of luck! Destroy W36 for me?

And, perhaps...bring me the head of Spider-Man?

DeletedUser

lol you guys are losers over on W37

how about u join W36 and we can war

DeletedUser

lol you guys are losers over on W37

how about u join W36 and we can war

What I wouldn't give to have the epic Heroes VS. Villains battle on W36; alas, it will have to be in an alternate reality. Majority of my folks wanted to go to W37...and I'm not such an evil person to force them onto a world they hate. (My alias lies!) =O

Perhaps in the future worlds, then.

DeletedUser

The funny part was that my rabid devotion to Marvel comics had me message thewall almost immediately about W36 and he wanted a background check, a few things like that, all of which I provided willingly. When I heard nothing despite my sending him all that he'd wanted, I waited almost 2 weeks before sending another message to him, this time over the externals instead of in game (which was how I sent my first message) and 4 days later I still have yet to get a response.

It's funny because I was very eager to join up with Marvel originally, but now I'm very glad I've been accepted into Jedi! as I know a large amount of the members and have a lot of confidence in the leadership of the tribe, something I'm disappointed to say I no longer have in Marvel.

DeletedUser

Everyone wants kaylub <3

too bad he had to quit us in w34 and 33 :|

DeletedUser

Everyone wants kaylub <3

too bad he had to quit us in w34 and 33 :|

I never intended on staying in W34 as I stated before joining. As for W33, my life was incredibly busy at that time and I got ripped a new one and didn't feel like rebuilding.

aeon flux.

Meh, I stole your name, now I must be bribed with pp to give it up xD

DeletedUser

Eeek. Lemme do the forum shiz sugar? :icon_wink:

Meh, I stole your name, now I must be bribed with pp to give it up xD

haha. You wish boyo :p

We just get a different tag, we're not impressed :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Haha, Thank you ^_^

Quick Edit - Can this be closed btw?

Its not really a serious recruiting thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.