MASK no.1?

DeletedUser

aww, they have been eating some steroids.

have fun with sideefects.

DeletedUser

Guilty as charged, we merged 9 players taking MASK from 31 members to a obscenely massive 40 players.

DeletedUser

T.D.E.F declared on NMS because they where having troubles with killing off mask, so we figured, meh apparently we are fighting the same cause so we might as well me on the same side.

DeletedUser

T.D.E.F declared on NMS because they where having troubles with killing off mask, so we figured, meh apparently we are fighting the same cause so we might as well me on the same side.

Or maybe you figured, meh, we're fihting the same war, let's jump over for the protection of numbers.

DeletedUser

MASK has just become no.1 tribe discuss!

Well duh.. what did u guys expect.. we are currently winning the war... well so far... as T.D.EF aint doing shit.. so what u guys expect .. we have always been nr1 u guys just never saw that.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
/Facepalms

There is so much wrong information in this thread already

MASK - no longer mass recruiters - merge happy yes - but not mass recruiting, MR tends to fill up the tribe regardless of skill, more of a points game.

Skull.Reaper isn't TDE therfore nullifying vilibor's KO comment

@ emerladx - agreed on the we just never saw that because it hasnt been the case for a while - Good job on reclaiming the number 1 spot - try to keep this merge together

DeletedUser

Every time Mask/Sike merges they seem to fall apart, so how long till they fall apart again?

DeletedUser

/Facepalms

There is so much wrong information in this thread already

MASK - no longer mass recruiters - merge happy yes - but not mass recruiting, MR tends to fill up the tribe regardless of skill, more of a points game.

Skull.Reaper isn't TDE therfore nullifying vilibor's KO comment

@ emerladx - agreed on the we just never saw that because it hasnt been the case for a while - Good job on reclaiming the number 1 spot - try to keep this merge together

yay its not me thats done somthing wrong for a change :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

says the guy whos in a family tribe of over 300 members :icon_rolleyes:

Rx4U has 300 members? Gosh that is news to me and I am in the tribe. Maybe next time you better look up the facts before you point the finger. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78112

Rx4U has 300 members? Gosh that is news to me and I am in the tribe. Maybe next time you better look up the facts before you point the finger. :icon_wink:

TBH i didnt know he was in Rx4U....... my source said he was in TDEF......... i already said sorry :icon_redface: :icon_eek:

2004 Artemis

I don't expect MASK to stay in its current form too long, given how quickly many of its members tend to find new tribes.

Last edited by a moderator: