Mass Attack Planning Guide/Walkthrough ~ Tribalwars Advance Attack Planner

The Guide

Reaction score
I am here to make a guide for mass attacking enemy tribes.

It seems a problem a run through every world is that players have never took the time to look into mass attacking or it was difficult to understand these
"Complex Scripts" because a walk-through appears to be necessary for using them.

I am here to make an outlined walk-through so that YOU and YOUR TEAMMATES can easily attack without having any more EXCUSES. If your member isn't sending attacks because they "Don't know how", please show them this guide. If they refuse to plan attacks after reading this, remove them from the tribe ;)

The original TW Advance Attack Planner (TWAAP) IS HERE

Step 1: Download both Adobe Air And TWAAP

Follow the google drive link HERE and then download

EjTS3Yq.png

Adobe Air Download takes a minute or two at most.

WpG0ntK.png

Right Click and Download for TWAAP once Adobe Air is downloaded

Step 2: RUN TWAAP ~ should be in your files once downloaded

wmVRXa6.png

Download looks like this.

xGMJaF7.png

Once opened, the interface of TWAAP will appear like this (some text may be different)

Step 3: Enter information related to your server and OP

EnY2a8v.png

Adjust times to be related to your server. The US Server time is UTC -4 so make sure UTC Time is set to -4:00
Adjust world speed to be related to your server. World 45 is (World Speed 1.2 and Unit Speed .8). You can also add link to server but that is unnecessary.

4LQzm7q.png

Adjust the Start Time For Your Op (If you can begin sending at 20:00:00 Server time on 23/08/2020, then any attacks you send will be after that time.)
Adjust the Land Time For Your Op (If you land at 23:00:00 Server time on 25/08/2020, then set the land time to then. All attacks will be set to land at that time if UTC is correct, World speed is correct, Unit speed is correct)

nbrRabm.png

I assume you sleep at night. If you sleep at 1:00:00 AM until 10:00:00 AM, set the sleep to 1:00:00 for 9 hours. This can also work for if you work during the day and cannot send attacks. Organize with your coplayers to avoid offline times and call that the "Sleep at" time.

Step 4: Add all nuke targets, and add your own villages to send nukes with

Fspp77o.png

I usually keep all my data in excel. Put your opponents' nuke targets in excel on one side, and then place your own villages in another for organization.

tHTiRuI.png

M9IHNSD.png

I use THIS WEBSITE to extract coordinates from my own villages.
Just COPY+PASTE everything from your offensive villages Manual/Dynamic group and paste it here and it will give everything in a nice plain format.

svGvkY1.png

Once you've added the targets (You can add train villages, that is optional depending on how you plan to land attacks), make sure to go to the next page.
You can also add support, I prefer not because most enemies will activate tribal Sigil ability when you attack which will mess supporting times up.

Step 5: Generate Attacks

It's now time to begin generating attacks on your enemy.

Luckily for you, this planner will automatically assign you the best ratio of attacks. If you have 150 Nukes and 80 targets, you'll be assigned a maximum of 2 nukes per target + Train (You can edit it to more maximum nukes if you prefer)
Xfd7KSc.png

Generating attack will give you best combinations to send. This will also prevent any attacks from being sent from 1:00:00 - 10:00:00 due to sleep time.

cC1J5wR.png

Everything is now coordinated. Sometimes if NOT ALL ATTACKS can be optimized, you will have to MANUALLY add attacks to villages. This may conflict with your sleep times but it's at maximum optimization.

Step 6: Begin Sending Attacks Out

Once all data has been input and received from the planner, it will give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED to send attacks. You can set alarms, you can export the data, anything.

FhGlTJa.png

Turn the alarm on if you plan to keep the app open for the next 2 days.

S0ns2O5.png

Export to notebook and paste there if you don't plan to leave this open.

Step 7: Exporting Data

I heavily suggest exporting data to your notebook. You can go with a "Simple export" or a nice "Export"

xLqmCti.png

Copy exported data

YF0Drdy.png

Post into notebook. Everything is listed chronologically. You will also be given links for enemy villages that you're attacking.

Once everything is done here, it is on YOU to attack the enemy. Please take time reading all 7 steps. It is a lot of information but extremely helpful once you learn how to actually plan OP's

Hopefully this is helpful for players and Tribe Leaders whose members refuse to ever be helpful in OP's.