Mass barbs.

DeletedUser111865

Something similar actually happened on a Swedish world, it took a while, but they changed it. However, they did not remove the barbs, instead they spread them all over the map

I would be happy with this, it seems a bit to barbless?

DeletedUser

Haven't checked out the map except for the 2 invite cheat clusters(the big and the small). Will be starting in the next 12 or so hours, so I wouldn't know :p

EDIT: Just checked the map, i change it to 1 huge cheat cluster, 2 medium and a couple of smaller ones

DeletedUser111865

Well played, however you got have just simply moved some next to me.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see they evaporated or moved the villages. Thats sad... I think it was bloody brilliant.

DeletedUser

Morthy, there are 3 new clusters down here in South East. It's the same tribe again, it is always them.

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy. And to find them, just check the south eastern rim ;)

InvalidName.

Hey everybody , i have #SWAG , and im #YOLO but i dont have $$ :$

This accounts : Attackteam , -iTeachYouLearn- , - iTeachYouLearn - are all from the same player , just speak with admins.

This guy , is a known cheater from .pt and .br servers , he use proxy , and then he use the link for invite friends , and he do that , then restart his accounts , and have like 200bb's on his 15x15 :)

He will get banned soon..just keep calm.

DeletedUser

It's not just him, there are too many clusters for only him to be guilty

DeletedUser109427

If Innogames can't get a handle on this, they need to ixnay the invite a friend feature. It's a pretty stupid anyway. If I want to introduce someone I know to the game, I'll just tell them the URL address. Nobody like spam mail in their inbox trying to get them to play some game.

DeletedUser110642

-iTeachYouLearn- is right next to me! do this mean ill have lots of barbs to farm soon? lol

DeletedUser

y are people allowed to do this they should be banned and the barbs needs to be spread out asap send in support tickets to innogame

DeletedUser100599

These barbs are where now the top players are.This bug really helped them :(