Mass Recruit Tribes Overwhelming?

ToPaT

Im in a mass recruit tribe. :D Lets just say....its entertaining. :3

Yeah, So was I. DaB left and then there was no real point staying in it. I'm quite happy with my current tribe now. :icon_rolleyes:

Khan The Master

As the world progresses, and you see the constant mass recruiting tribes reaching there 150 member limit, you all think its going to bring some problems against the premade tribes in the world with maybe 50-60 member limit.

Yes of course, inside those 150 members maybe 20 of them are good, but figure if there nubs they prolly all will make support, so if trying to take villages or attack them or farm them, you gotta figure they will be like "OMG HELPZ ME, I NEED SUPPORT PL0X?!?!"

So, What do you all think, going to be some what of a challenge or do you think you will be able to break them easily? Or maybe alot of premades will work together to take out the mass recruits before they go to war themselves, opinions? =]

MMmm interesting thread. I think a lot depends on the leaders of the premades. I tend to find with some of the leaders they shun diplomacy with the mass recruiters. You tend to find that the players that survive from the premades are the ones that make their own diplomacy, no matter how good you are you have to have some diplomacy at different stages, If the leaders read this well and know how to manipulate it then it will work well for them the ones that dont will ultimately fail.

DeletedUser

Mass recruit tribes rarely do well. Even rarer is when one does, and does it longer than a short while.

Whats going to be scary is when the inevitable pre-made vs. pre-made battles start....The forum fills with "Ooo-Epic battle" threads, and 1-2 days later they merge.

Those pre-made merge tribes are the scary ones when they start popping (inevitably) up.

DeletedUser

Mass recruit tribes rarely do well. Even rarer is when one does, and does it longer than a short while.

Whats going to be scary is when the inevitable pre-made vs. pre-made battles start....The forum fills with "Ooo-Epic battle" threads, and 1-2 days later they merge.

Those pre-made merge tribes are the scary ones when they start popping (inevitably) up.

lol yeh seen it happen alot, the pre-made merge tribes are the ones that usually go on to be number 1 till they fall due to inactivity and then the members that leave create another one and wins the world.

DeletedUser100287

Depends on the leaders guys.... luckily the ones(leaders) without pride and lack of want for quality that it takes to mass recruit are bad. They could not hold together a 12 person girlscout troop selling cookies, and they try to keep a 150 man group, of mainly fatherless teenagers, together and focused and active.

The outcome is well documented in browser games.... ultimate fail... many tribe changes for all involved.

BUT I will say this... with the right guy, this can be very effective. There is a formula....

1) get max players allowed
2) cut the idiots, inactives and people you dont like
3) get max players allowed
4) cut the trash
5) yadda yadda yadda sos

This method takes a bit but you can make it work well. The deal is in games like this, we are all sort of losers... I mean we are not out lifting weights right now, we are all in a forum for browser games... and as losers, we like winners and security. Even if we are great players.
So when the said mass recruit tribe weathers the first 3 months, and seems to cut and add better and better players, well their stats and outlook appears very attractive. Thus they attract even better players.

I have done this stuff a while I guess. Ive mass recruited a few times, and each time the guild ended up number one and is still number one in a game called astro empired to this day.

thanx for reading, I just wasted 30secs of your life.

cheers