Mass Recruit Tribes Overwhelming?

DeletedUser

*shrug*. Half of them will go inactive, and of the other half, few if any will grow at the same rate of the better players. It's inevitable that some will succeed, and with larger tribes it's true that more will succeed as a result, but I honestly don't think the world has much to worry about.

EDIT: Apologies if anyone is annoyed, but there are at least two threads about the mass-recruiting tribes on w57 on the frist page, so I've merged those that I could see together. Please check to see if a similar thread exists before starting a new one :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18970

That logic is flawed.

I like the join my tribe we're first senario

yes ok...tell me what a train is

Duhhhhhh *google*

A locamotive or train is used to transport people....:icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:

Just sit back, get some popcorn (preferably not from a cinema too expensive and watch em explode xD

(gt is old world blues )

wolfthegreat

Big mass recruiting tribes will certainly fail. We have seen it before we will see it again in every new world. Why you worry so much? If you were talking about a super-pro made tribe with 150 top players then yes I would say this world has ended before it has started.
But it's been almost 1.5 day since the beginning, is it a fail already??

What if one day they didn't fail... Don't get too over confident...

DeletedUser

I like the join my tribe we're first senario

yes ok...tell me what a train is

Duhhhhhh *google*

A locamotive or train is used to transport people....:icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:

Just sit back, get some popcorn (preferably not from a cinema too expensive and watch em explode xD

(gt is old world blues )

Uhmm what?

Glad to see this world is staying spamless!!!

varden7676

Good thing I haven't joined yet :) All these invites would be outmatching my farming reports :p

DeletedUser

I used the 150 member limit as an excuse to invite everyone in my continent to my tribe. That's mass recruiting

DeletedUser44759

=most older players seem to agree that a tribe of no more than 100 is the best formula=

Most older players agree that there isnt generally a need for more then 30 members, not sure where your getting 100 from.

roflmao_522.jpg

You must have played a lot of number limited worlds J, where the limit is 100+ then the consensus in my experience, (played since w3 under 2 names and held several multi-million accs) is that no more than 100 acc's in tribe, prob no more than 60 - 80 is better, but 30..you must have lived in that TW mythical tribe....the one with 100% activity and participation?

We all know(?) that over the next year even the good tribes will pick up a plethora of deadweight/gifted/sat acc's, so using the 50% active rule of thumb 40 still = 80 ....tribal war forum maths, you have to love it, .......

back on subject

*shrug*. Half of them will go inactive, and of the other half, few if any will grow at the same rate of the better players. It's inevitable that some will succeed, and with larger tribes it's true that more will succeed as a result, but I honestly don't think the world has much to worry about.

That I have to agree with ;-0)

Footnote: the best tribes I've played with for fun value have all had under a dozen players....

DeletedUser

You must have played a lot of number limited worlds J, where the limit is 100+ then the consensus in my experience, (played since w3 under 2 names and held several multi-million accs) is that no more than 100 acc's in tribe, prob no more than 60 - 80 is better, but 30..you must have lived in that TW mythical tribe....the one with 100% activity and participation?[/QUOTE]
no matter the limit (or no limit) there should be right around 50 max, any more than that is just asking for mass sitting...

DeletedUser100251

Has anyone actually attacked any of these mass recruiting tribes yet?

DeletedUser198

Ha fail on my part, i thought my thread would have been on the 2nd page by now, looks like i started a good convo here XD

Well being busy all weekend couple really reply on the forums ha, but looks like the mass recruiting tribes did a fair number on the world, and farming just started so we cant call anyone out or anything, once nobles come thennn i think we will start seeing whos going to win lol

DeletedUser

Mass recruits are doomed to fail due to too much dead weight. It's a fact, the less dead weight, the better the tribe is, and the lower it's chances of falling are. Hence, I'd say it's pretty clear that this world won't be any different from all the other worlds where the mass-recruit tribes are failing miserably...

I have played W22 Dutch server. There was a tribe member limit of 1000 players. That was a nice world. =)

Jeroen, you Jeroen from world1.net/nl (HTW/Opus??)

DeletedUser

No need to apologise;)

How do you know Jeroen from W1 anyways? I'm interested (whether it's me or not).