Mass-recruiters - prime example

DeletedUser

Hey, just looking through the top tribes, anyone else mystified by how many mass-recruiting tribes there actually are in this world, and how many of them are going unchallenged, and best of all, not being flamed! :icon_eek: My prime example would be SCAR! , I mean look at their tribal profile (would provide a link but I'm lazy :icon_smile: ) , nooby and you can tell emulated from anothers. It has 81 members which is way too much, and are mainly all in the same K, which is totally unacceptable if you are to be successful as a tribe, I mean nobles are coming now, they are going to have trouble expanding soon. They are rank 15 for points but rank 21 in OD which isn't too bad tbh, but for a tribe with 81 members you would be expecting them to be higher than 23 on the ODA rankings.

Anyway just my routine message to start flaming mass-cruiters! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

is everybody pro mass-cruiting or something? No-one agrees or has surcomb to my invitation of flaming them? Is this world full of familes or something!?? Someting is definetely wrong!

DeletedUser

not all are mas recruit/famliey, PUNCH! is not mass recruit!

DeletedUser

oh 1 tribe, I am so swayed! Usually by now 17/20 are not! but it is the other way round, about 12/20 are!

DeletedUser

well thats just how new worlds are, few want to fight the rest want to hug it out, tis world will be filled with mass-recruit noobs till the end :(

DeletedUser

Can't say that IWNY is a mass recruiter :lol:

Other than that, who cares if they're mass-recruiters and/or families? Every world has them and so why should W54 actually conform to the other 53 Worlds before it in doing the same old stuff over and over again? Seriously it got boring for me flaming Mass-Recruiters/Families the day I was Duke of one and then was in a Family Tribe. Each to their own...

Move along people, nothing to see here...

DeletedUser

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh you just had to bring in the "Ginger Kids" >_<

My respect for you has dropped below nothing... it went to nothing at the start of this post... Have you ever been in a mass-recruiter or family tribe EVER! in your time on Tribal Wars? If you say no to this question then you're lieing through your shattered teeth...

Just to add...

It is an experience that we all go through, we've either tried it ourselves or done so because we didn't know better. Reading this makes me think you regret ever making that n00bish choice, you may find it funny but others just sit back and wonder why the heck you do it. People may not like me for my current attitude and that is their choice. I will always stick up for the "little" men/women because I don't forget where I came from and I don't plan on being the comformest bully like oh so many people teach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

this the is just the beginning and nobling has initiated. there are many tribes in top 20 which will prolly disband soon... things change, after 2 months or so, i dont think there will be that many mass-recruiting tribes.

DeletedUser

Oh you just had to bring in the "Ginger Kids" >_<

My respect for you has dropped below nothing... it went to nothing at the start of this post... Have you ever been in a mass-recruiter or family tribe EVER! in your time on Tribal Wars? If you say no to this question then you're lieing through your shattered teeth...

Just to add...

It is an experience that we all go through, we've either tried it ourselves or done so because we didn't know better. Reading this makes me think you regret ever making that n00bish choice, you may find it funny but others just sit back and wonder why the heck you do it. People may not like me for my current attitude and that is their choice. I will always stick up for the "little" men/women because I don't forget where I came from and I don't plan on being the comformest bully like oh so many people teach.

See the problem here is i have never been in a mass tribe :icon_wink: and i really want to see what it is like :icon_sad: i hear its so l33t :icon_cool:

Most members in a tribe i have ever been in is 50 and that was with a 60 member limit world plus we was rank 1 all members were in the same K doe :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Most members in a tribe i have ever been in is 50 and that was with a 60 member limit world plus we was rank 1 all members were in the same K doe :icon_confused:

Then you've been in a "mass-recruiting" Tribe... or that is what the World would have percieved it as seeing as you've got 90% of the allocated spots filled. That is my point though, it is not all as it seems. Most mass-recruit Tribes fail thanks to inactivity and inexperience, most family Tribes fail because they lack the true communicative skills. It doesn't make them any worse than another Tribe, it just means they've yet to learn what we already know.

DeletedUser

I actually wondered that but I quit tw about 6 months ago... I came back and decided to see how they do still, see if there were any improvements... they know how to backtime :icon_eek: they knew... just about EVERY term in a war. This got me wondering, how well would a full tribe of actual players who know how to play well do as a mass recruiting tribe? would they fail? surely they might do alright if they're all active :|

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then you've been in a "mass-recruiting" Tribe... or that is what the World would have percieved it as seeing as you've got 90% of the allocated spots filled. That is my point though, it is not all as it seems. Most mass-recruit Tribes fail thanks to inactivity and inexperience, most family Tribes fail because they lack the true communicative skills. It doesn't make them any worse than another Tribe, it just means they've yet to learn what we already know.

This also happens to every tribe known in tribal wars.

No tribe has a perfect record. Every good players quit, after a war some merge some disband and they perceived it as mass recruitment.:icon_rolleyes:

Besides you gotta look at the bright side of mass recruitment, sometimes you find players that are golden and could change the world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've been in a few in my time and you know in the end they aren't that much different than most tribes, truth be told with the right training or the right leader a massive tribe can survive quite a while, but than again so can small tribes, in my opinion larger tribes are funnier to be in as you never really get bored and just quit. Smaller tribes get boring after a while and than you find yourself with players who take the game too serious and where is the fun in that?

DeletedUser

I'm a noob to tribal wars and this is my first post so I don't care if you just ignore my opinion on MRA's from Grepolis,
I was in an MRA with 10 sister branches after time we found our players developed and changed we were attacked by every pre-made alliance but yet we survived. Other branches begain to fail but our alliance continued to grow and be respected by other alliances thanks to our leaders, finally we broke away from the family group and changed our name, now we rank #1 in an ocean and everyone in it fears us, we continue to grow and dominate.

This was my experiance of an MRA and think that if an MRA is any good in any RTS game it should evolve in a similar way.

DeletedUser

Besides you gotta look at the bright side of mass recruitment, sometimes you find players that are golden and could change the world.

That's exactly why I arked up about it :)

You may have to recruit 100 players to find one to five golden eggs... but those golden eggs can be taken and thus a friendship formed.

DeletedUser

90% is mass :icon_eek:

soon 80/70/60/55% will also be mass :icon_confused:

Infact soon we will only be aloud 1 member in a tribe to not be called mass lol