Mass recruiters (they will never win)

DeletedUser

So i have just set up my own tribe -dark- and we are a tribe that wont mass recruit as you will see by our profile.

But ladies and gents i look around me and all i see is mass recruiting tribes.
If you are a member of a mass recruiting tribe please tell me why you are doing this when half of your members wont reach 100points as they'll get bored and the other half are probably noobs so wont last long either.

I predict the top 10 tribes will last a week before they completely fall apart

DeletedUser

Wrong place, why do people post useless spam comments at the start of every new world!

DeletedUser

y so much hate?

[spoil]
1272938115936.jpg
[/spoil]

Slytnt

I'm just wondeirng why there's8 Family tribes on the first world, That would even be sad if the limit was on 10.

Bad rep, Will fail, and everyone's gonna remember this in a bad way :S.

Jakub1992

I do hope people realise that the requirements for lableing a tribe a mass recruiter are not proportional to the world, but rather set. A full member count here (40) is not mass recruitment, maybe late game 40 members is a bit much, but then again that depends on how many k's you control. Early game though, it is ideal. Lot's of people don't make it out of start up.

Annoyingdevil

I do hope people realise that the requirements for lableing a tribe a mass recruiter are not proportional to the world, but rather set. A full member count here (40) is not mass recruitment, maybe late game 40 members is a bit much, but then again that depends on how many k's you control. Early game though, it is ideal. Lot's of people don't make it out of start up.

Still is mass recruitment though, hence why many people will call them a MRT.

DeletedUser

I am the best mass recruiter, I mailed 500 people asking if they wanted to join :D
As a matter of fact, of the 18000 messages sent on the world, I've been the sender or receiver of nearly 1000 of them

Jakub1992

Well done, I'll be mailing around 1000 or so when I join judging by peoples opinion of our tribe :p

Slytnt

So your saying it is ideal to make 8 family tribes, with about 40 in each tribe?? Funny.

So 40 x 8 = 320. 320 players. But hey, not mass-recruiting eh?

Annoyingdevil

How is that statement relevent to my post? :|

Because you pretty much stated that tribes that recruit in copious amounts at the start of the world aren't mass recruitment tribes, when they sort of, pretty much are.

DeletedUser

So your saying it is ideal to make 8 family tribes, with about 40 in each tribe?? Funny.

So 40 x 8 = 320. 320 players. But hey, not mass-recruiting eh?

320players in 8 tribes
40 in each
doesnt sound that bad to me
on some worlds you get 100e.t.c thats mass recruitment