Mass recruiters (they will never win)

DeletedUser

I do hope people realise that the requirements for lableing a tribe a mass recruiter are not proportional to the world, but rather set. A full member count here (40) is not mass recruitment, maybe late game 40 members is a bit much, but then again that depends on how many k's you control. Early game though, it is ideal. Lot's of people don't make it out of start up.

Maybe you shouldn't bother recruiting during startup, then. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

C'mon, I need 3 more tribe members so I can declare on them (need 5 players in tribe).
Help a brother out, follow this link.
Just join my tribe so I can declare, then leave once I have.

TER@STIOS

C'mon, I need 3 more tribe members so I can declare on them (need 5 players in tribe).
Help a brother out, follow this link.
Just join my tribe so I can declare, then leave once I have.

You dont wanna declare war on them :O They may disband in fear if you do ;)

DeletedUser

Goddammit. I guess I'll just have to forgo the in game declaration, that's not nearly as fun. :(

DeletedUser

Family tribes generally don't succeed because those who create them (tend to) lack experienced leadership and player bases, not due to any failure in tribal structure. Indeed, if experienced players were to create a family tribe, provided they didn't all go inactive it would probably be a rather successful tribe. Look at any number of the earlier worlds to see multiple examples of successful family tribes.

"Mass recruitment" in TW has connotations of method beyond simple recruitment in quantity, namely that it is indiscriminate recruitment in which as many people as possible (usually nearly everyone) in the area of the tribe is both invited and recruited. It is quite possible for a tribe of 40 players to be mass-recruited, but it is equally likely that they have all joined a premade, or again that the leaders are employing a novel recruitment technique by which everyone is given a chance, but those who do not live up to the tribal standard will instantly be kicked.

Feel free to try and make a topic out of this. I will leave it open if people want to actually discuss something relevant to the world, but if the spam continues I will punish those who do it, and I will lock the thread.